Week 8 Leans/Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
Coming off a great weekend. I hope everyone did well this past weekend.
Here is what I got.Laying off totals. Lines have been shit and I won't play them until I see an advantage.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 89pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=119 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 89pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4352" width=119><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; WIDTH: 89pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=119 height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Plays

TCU -1.5 2 units W
GT -2.5 3 units Win

BC-2.5 3
units Win

LSU -2 3 units Win

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:
Excellent season Nawlins. I also lean Air Force, but haven't pulled the trigger. Best of luck this week.

Excellent season Nawlins. I also lean Air Force, but haven't pulled the trigger. Best of luck this week.

Thanks bro. I am keeping Air Force in the bag.Will be my late play if shit happens throughout the day.Hopefully I won't have to play it.I try to get my day finished early to gear up for the NFL. :cheers:

With you on TCU bro. Great job thus far...keep up the good work buddy!

:cheers:

Thanks bro.All of yall talked me into TCU.I was going to play FSU but VK got me off them.Feel confident with TCU and figured what the hell.Might as well have something to do at work on Thursday night if I am not busy.:cheers:

GL Nawlins - I've been contemplating that GT play all week, as I think Clemson is somewhat in disarray on the OL and with the coaching changes and QB switch to Korn. I would tend to think GT will bounce back from their bad performance last week now that their top two QB's are available.

Timh - I had to play it.If Wake can cover then GT should. GT is a much better football team.But who knows maybe Clemson plays the game of the century.

YesSir - Thanks bro and GL to you also.

2-0 so far this week.Thinking about calling it a day.Out of all the weeks I find that this week we are all split on picks.That to me is a sign that the lines are sharp.Thinking about taking my loot and running to the hills.

WOOOHOOOO. 3-0 on the day and 4-0 on the week. Thank you Vegas for that weak ass line on LSU. I actually had it at 1 book at -1.5 but posted my worse line which was -2. I had to take this game. BC should have blew away VT but turnovers kept them around. Thats how shitty VT really is...lol.

I hope everyone had a solid day.Now its time for the NFL which looks like dogshit.

Back