38-35 (+7.45)

Seahawks -2.5 (-119)**

Raiders +2 (-108)**

Saints/Bears UNDER 43 (-116)*

Titans +1/Steelers +10 (-120)**

Steelers +10.5/Pats +11 (-120)**

David Montgomery Under 52.5 ru yds (-114)*

Curtis Samuel OVER 37.5 rec yds (-125)**

Bengals w some real problems. Dunlap is gone, Atkins talking about a lot of grumbling going on amongst team in regards to the coaching. Not a good situation. I want Titans TT over too and some Derrick Henry prop if its reasonable. Titans are going to be in a couple teasers probably, and some -5.5 too, but a little worried about that w Backdoor Burrow.

Its possible the Ravens have righted some issues, but to me they have not been the team I think we think they are. A good team like Pitt could expose their problems. I realize Harbaughs record off a bye, but still lean Pitt.

Niners may be playing a D as bad as the cowboys, but not sure they have the receivers to keep up w Seattle. Russ and Lockett props potentially. Maybe WR - Moore too.

Last edited:
thanks Bar...

Adding prop on Samuel over yards for Tnf...When Teddy has time, his receivers have some good numbers. Falcons shouldn't put too much pressure on Teddy. Curtis Samuel has very solid Wr3 #'s and has eclipsed this # several times this year. Also kicking around adding his Ov in receptions at 3.5 (-135). Going to do some work, listen to info, and we will see.

ty wreck, gl sir

that was some shit...32 yards in the 2q and he ends up w 31 yds for the game.

Back