HammersSpreads

Pretty much a regular
Season Record: 35-17 (67.31%)
Sides Record: 32-15 (68.08%)
Totals Record: 3-2 (60.00%)

MASTER Record: 5-3 (62.50%)

HAMMERED Record: 0-1 (0.00%)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7-2 last week (2-0 MASTER)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I could go into a lot of stuff about last week. OU sh*t the bed, but I did say in my write-up last week that if Texas stood a chance, they would have to run it right up the middle at OU's defense, & they would have to show completely different looks on defense. They did both, & those were the key reasons for the W in my opinion. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The 4 games I was most confident in all won, so that was a huge plus. I felt like I had a good read on games last week. So now I'm hoping to carry it over to this week, as it has been an up & down year so far....looking to break the trend.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]UCF Knights (+13) & ML (+435) [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]----- I took this game yesterday, & within an hour it was up to 14.5 do to Walters releasing Louisville as one of his plays. I just checked this morning & it just went back down to +14. I might throw a little more on this game & grab both numbers. Basically, when looking at the schedules pre-season, I thought this was the game Louisville dropped. I dont really see any reason to back off that now. An angle that I will have on a few games this week is the strength of schedule difference between teams. It's all great & good that Louisville has one of the top defenses in the nation...but if UCF played Louisvilles schedule, then I'm not so sure that UCF wouldn't have very similar defensive numbers. Louisville's schedule has been embarrassing, while UCF has played quality competition in Penn St & South Carolina. This will be the best offense Louisville has played, so I guess its a good time to show me how good they really are on defense, b/c I think Blake & Storm are a dirty QB/RB duo. Add in having an extra week to prepare for the game, & Louisville coming off their "hardest" game of the year last year, I certainly think 2 TD's is way too much points. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Leans:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]West Virginia +6 --- I think they win SU[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Florida - 3 --- I'm hearing Tyler Murphy hasn't practiced all week. So waiting to find out whats going on here[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Toledo -10 --- Boy oh boy am I pissed I didn't get -7 earlier in the week[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wyoming -6.5 --- Waiting on some weather news[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Houston +9.5[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stanford -4.5 --- Perfect bounce back opportunity. Just need to research more on their banged up d-line[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kent St +7 --- Think they win SU even w/ a back up QB[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Clemson/Flor St O 63 --- See both teams getting in the 30's.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'll post as I lock them in. Again, underdog ML's are usually 1/4 unit, while the ATS plays are 1-2 units.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
GL gang, Get Money
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Good call. I.know when you hear the rumor so and so is on the other side it makes you doubt your pk. But most of the time it is just rumors. With Billy, Dr B, etc very, very few really know what is real and what is a decoy.

Look forward to the rest of your plays today. Good Luck.

West Virginia +6
----- I think they win SU. If you take away the Baylor game, then WVU actually has the #2-3 ranked defense in all Big 12 categories.
Florida - 3
----- The nastiest defense in the country, coming off a loss, vs a freshman QB and a team coming off the biggest win of their season. Mizzou makes their bacon off of getting TO's on defense, especially INT's. Tyler Murphy still only has 1 INT in 4 games now, so I like that. I'll call for a coming out party for Kelvin Taylor today.
Toledo -9.5
----- Toledo is very good MAC team, with only a 3-3 record bc of a hard non conference. They have. Few coaches on staff that have coached the triple option, their run defense is their strength, and they are coming off a bye week.
Wyoming -6
----- Scariest game to bet bc it looks like it should be way higher. Colorado st can't stop the pass. If the Rams stand a chance in the game they will have to ground the ball all game with their 3 headed RB gang.
Stanford -4.5
----- Perfect bounce back opportunity. Everyone wants to jump off the train when a team loses. Just think Stanford is way more physical and will be motivated.
Kent St +7
----- Fisher is in a QB. He's a running QB and just needs to maintain the game. Only concern is South Bama offense is spread and Kent st doesn't do good against that. They have to give the ball to Archer more now that they are on the back up QB. Biggest thing here is the SOS difference is embarrassing. Kent st all 5 losses were against ANYONE that South Bama has played. Kent St is battle tested, I just hope they aren't too worn out right now with their 6 game in 5 different states.

Miserable morning games. Toledo was my least confident game of the week. West Virginia HURT bad. & Florida just isnt a good football team right now. Injuries have caught up to them BAD, and the offensive play calling is bad. Kelvin Taylor could have had A MONSTER game if they would have just gave him the ball more.
Stanford dominated the 1st half and got nothing to show for it. Hopefully they can cash it in for me.

Florida St/Clemson O 64 ----- MASTERED

New Mexico (+13) & ML (+435)

May add Oregon St for a night cap.

Back