Week 8 Discussion

This trade by the Lions and the Kerryon injury basically have ended the season even with a soft schedule coming up. I'd say this is a very tough game to cap this week but I'd start looking at overs a bit in Lions games.

Minnesota line may actually be a tad short.

Who knows on Thursday nights though?

I have no idea on Tennessee...

The Chargers seem to be a mess, Gordon has sucked and the Bears need a win bad. You have to lean Bears here. They simply cannot drop too many more games with Minny getting hot and GB in the drivers seat.

The Jets n Jags seems like a punishment to be honest.

This is a good game for the Rams to continue to get healthy after the Falcons game. Cincy is smoldering trash right now. This is kind of a sleepy game for the Rams but they will win by DD's.

The Cardinals had a nice win in NY. This is kind of a getaway game for the Saints before a bye week. They have went 5-0 in the Drew absence and they should win in the dome. This feels like a game maybe the defense lets up slightly but this total is set pretty high. I'll track live for a discount.

I love SF but I feel Carolina may be live this week.

Oakland can show us who they are, fun game with Houston methinks.

Why is Indy only -6 to Denver? Like seriously.

Pats n Browns. This will be ugly for Baker.

Green Bay catches a break going into Arrowhead... bummer for SNF which could have been a tremendous game (the value with GB would have been unreal). Rodgers will pick them apart. The TT is solid although this will be like Houston game with one team dominating t.o.p.

Miami and Pitt next MNF...

hahahah

I actually think Clev gives NE a game. Already took +13. Clev is the kind of team that can play up to good competition (Rams, Balt) - they are just very inconsistent. However, I do think they can get pressure on TB, which is the great equalizer when you play NE.

Also took NYG +7 and U44 in Den/Indy. Gonna be tough for Det to circle the wagons now and even if they win they rarely blow teams out.

Okay,

This can be looked at as good in that he is under the 6 weeks number that was widely mentioned.

But, you have a bye after this. Why not wait and have him fully ready to go?

I kinda like eagles vs the Bill's

Dont think josh is the kinda guy to take advantage of the secondary

Saw on pff twitter hes last in the league on passers o21 yards aka deep throws.

Question is can carson will this squad to 20+ points

His teammates talking about how things changed last year when BDN came in wont help

I kinda like eagles vs the Bill's

Dont think josh is the kinda guy to take advantage of the secondary

Saw on pff twitter hes last in the league on passers o21 yards aka deep throws.

Question is can carson will this squad to 20+ points

His teammates talking about how things changed last year when BDN came in wont help

I'm not that afraid of the BUF defense, partly because the offense will give short fields to the opponent (especially if PHI stops the run as it should), and think PHI can definitely move the ball

Pats value outside WRs as much as I value Hilary Clinton’s opinions on Trump. They work inside out on O. Waiting for the day everyone lines up in the slot. If they can pry OJ away from TB it’s over. Sanu, a big slot WR satisfies both needs just in case.

NE does not give a damn about player reputations, it’s unbelievably beautiful how the ship is run there. Gordon was at practice today stretching and laughing with Sanu, then finds out via Twitter he’s gone? Wonderful stuff Belli

Okay,

This can be looked at as good in that he is under the 6 weeks number that was widely mentioned.

But, you have a bye after this. Why not wait and have him fully ready to go?
It’s just who he is. He has to “prove” he can come back. He may be ok, but it’s just how he is......I personally don’t like it

Fair enough
He is a great QB, duh lol. He means a great deal
To the city and of course the local yats love him (a yat in NO is kinda hard to describe, but it’s a takeoff of a greeting common here of Whereyat)
I personally find him arrogant as all fuck.
My kids play in his league here in flag football and while his kid is good, he just stacked his team to the point of nausea.
And he used to wear bedazzled jeans with his pork pie hats. That shit gets no play down here.
He gets RIGHT the fuck outta town the day the season ends and leave the Lower Garden for San Diego....
Again, he has done a ton for the city and is obv a great QB, and I hope he can win another SB.
But I’m definitely not alone in my feelings locally...but it’s definitely not a popular opinion either

Yeah obviously look to fade the team that arrives (significantly) later than the other. But when they both arrive late?

wonder why he didn't stack his team with twinkie's kids, they probably ask too many questions
No doubt

His kids are different ages. We had serious rain here Friday. All flag football cancelled.

Wait that’s not true. His 3 boys played indoors at Saints indoor facility against their respected opponents. Everyone else sat home.

Facts

TB #1 ranked rush D vs Titans heavy rush O. See this putting a lot of pressure on Tannehill today.

Bills thoughts- I think the Eagles are the popular short dog here with the season on the line etc, but this line is just straight disrespect. I'm playing on the Bills to win in some format. Layed off until 2ndh last week and got lucky with Hyde but I feel they jump out early. I have my worries that Howard will get rolling and Ertz/Goedert could pose some matchup problems with Milano likely out. Still think the D will bend but not break and White will lock down whoever he is on.

Allen played a turnover free game last week and I think they will utilize the short passing game here. I don't see the Eagles secondary magically getting better and this whole you can't run on the Eagles thing is becoming debatable. The Bills only need 3.5 ypc to be an effective offense, Gore has more than proven such. Beasley/Brown should win individual matchups and Kroft/Knox gives them other short passing options.

I'm sure this weather has everyone buying off the over or playing under, but I think it's a clear cut over game in perfect conditions. It could easily clear up and with Bills offense back to whole (Duke a gametime decision but plenty of options still), they will test the secondary. I'm holding off the over for now but I think Bills tt o21 wins.

I took over earlier in the week and I’m keeping it. Talked to a friend who lives in Orchard Park - about a mile from the stadium - and he said weather is fine. Rained a bit earlier and slight wind but not enough to be a major factor except long FG attempts.

Milano is in... huge when defending 2 te in passing situations. Also duke williams is a go which gives Allen another big endzone target. Let's go Buffalooooooo!

Not getting the line movement in favor of Jax. This team should hardly be favored against anybody. Defenses have figured Minshew out. Yea last week was a nice score line but Jax was down in the 4th actually before Dalton and Cincy turnovers handed Jax an easy win. This offense can hardly move down the field. Now maybe some good happens against that awful Jets secondary and if the front seven is still beleaguered Fournette should have a very good game even behind that awful o-line.
But andererseits Darnold is healthy and the Jets have plenty of receivers tho to attack a Jax secondary that is down to one reliable piece in Buouye. Darius‘ absence hurts the interior d-line which already isn‘t great vs the line.
I would have thought this should be much more like Jax -2.5 not Jax -7

Last edited:
I wonder about the mentality of Detroit‘s secondary having lost Quandre Diggs. Thinking Giants tt over

The team in general.. Barkley should have a field day.

Yeah I saw Darius Slay's tweet, it seems like this came as a hit and that Diggs was somebody very well-respected in that locker room and among fellow defensive backs. I sure af don't get the move. I haven't seen your plays for today...is New York one of them?

Yeah I saw Darius Slay's tweet, it seems like this came as a hit and that Diggs was somebody very well-respected in that locker room and among fellow defensive backs. I sure af don't get the move. I haven't seen your plays for today...is New York one of them?
No plays. I would recommend NYG and Saquon props. Yeah Diggs was a captain. People are hurt ...

Back