YesSir

Brian Windhorst
2005 Season

69-42-2 (62%)

2006 Season

107-61-2 (64%)
DOUBLE PLAYS: 6-1

Ohio State OVER 10 wins (7-0)

What is up everybody? I had an pretty good week- I had a 21-9 week. I will lock these plays in now, and then fade, middle, or add more later. This way I ensure myself a better line on most of these plays. People often question on why I buy half of points? I do it because I bet through a local and it is only double juice(-120). With that being said, here are just a few games that stand out to me. I will have writeups throughout the week:

Flordia Atlantic +9 WIN
UNDER 47 WIN
Well I really do not have much information on this game. BUT Florida Atlantic does fit into a statfox system play. Also, I tend to side with the Under backers, as I look for both teams to try and establish the run. Home dog on ESPN in a bore fest...BOL to all

UNC/Virgina UNDER 42 WIN

Central Michigan - 7 (hook) WIN

Utah - 6 LOSS

Utah PK CMU -1 LOSS

West Virginia/UCONN OVER 49 LOSS

West Virginia - 22.5 WIN

West Virginia - 16 OVER 43 WIN

There really is not much to say in this one- other than the total is once again in the 40s for a West Virginia game. This team has a great offense and a not so great defense. So far this year they have put up 41, 42, 27, 45, and 42 points! They have had the tendency to give up big plays on defense(that play last week against Cuse keeps re-running in my head. UCONN comes into this game with a 3-3 record. In their losses they have given up 38, 41, and 24 points. They gave up 8.3 rushing yards per attempt to Navy and 5 to South Florida. West Virginia should have no problems ripping have large gains. They have given up 198, 205, and 468 yards rusghing this year! I think this game should sky over

Illinois/ Penn State OVER 43
Both these teams have decent offenses and not so good defenses IMO. I think this total is right where it should be BUT will go over. Call it a gut feeling or what, I just think this will go over! Old Juice Juice should help both teams. His aggresiveness can lead to big plays for both the offense and defense.

Notre Dame - 13.5 ALSO looking at the over
I was shocked when I saw this line as low as it was. I figured this would be a 17-21 type line. I jumped on it right away, assuming the line would rise. To my dismay, this line actually dropped to 12.5 before going back up to 13.5. I also looked at some power rankings that had this at 11. The only explanation for this is NDs defense(hence, why I am looking at the over). Besides Oregon (who put up 30), this will be UCLA's first real defensive test. Notre Dame had a buy last week and will be home for the third consecutive week...while The Bruins stay on the road!

Nebraska + 7.5 (hook)
Well this is Nebraska's first meaningful game at home is some time. Yes, I know that they are in different divisions but this should be a national game. Nebraska returns home after 2 games on the road. I would expect a 1990s type crowd for this game. I think 7+ is to many points to be given on the road.

Clemson/ Ga Tech OVER 47
This Ga Tech defense that was hyped at the beginning of the year has been giving up some points the last couple of weeks (23 Maryland 27 Va Tech). Offensively, since the ND game, their offense has been putting up points (38,35,24,28,27). Clemson has put up 63,27,51,52,27,33, and 54 points. Now I understand this was not against the best defenses but that still is a shit-ton of points. I think this has the makings of the 34-33 BC game...

LSU/ FRESNO STATE OVER 51
Well ,we all know how LSU likes to pound the weak and sick! LSU should be able to score a ton here. This is a Fresno team that just got 68 rolled up on them. This game has all the makings of another high scoring affair. LSU should have no problems put 6-8 TDs across. I also expect Fresno to get on the board in this one.

Florida State - 3 (hook)
With Ryan Questionable I like this game much more. FSU is a much better team than BC IMO. Boston College comes into this game after man-handling Va Tech. No one expected that did they? Yes, everyone did because it is usually this time of year when Va Tech starts losing....A la Michigan State. This like many previous game is more just how I feel, rather than stats and facts...

Wisconsin - 5.5

Purdue/Wisky OVER 54

South Carolina - 2.5 (hook)

DUKE + 21 (hook)

Last edited:
abcs--SMODOD said:
How much juice did that hook cost you in fl st? The lowest ive seen that half point is -116 mostly at 24+

:spank: absc do we have to go through this every week? You ask the same question and I tell you the same answer.... you can read above (since I put it in my opening paragraph especially for you)!

I never heard of locals without hooks until KOAJ told me about his... I use 3 or 4 up here and they all are -110 and 120 with the hook....Also, he takes the lines as they come out on Pinny or Sports.com. The guy that takes them early is a buddy of mine ( i just leave them on his voicemail).

rsms- yeah so do I! I think this line will drop also

Coker suspends 8 Miami players for brawl
Associated Press
Sun, Oct 15, 2006
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Miami coach Larry Coker said Sunday that at least eight Hurricane players will be suspended for their role in a sideline-clearing brawl against Florida International.
The fight Saturday night came during Miami`s 35-0 win against Florida International, which plays across town. It was the first meeting between the teams.
Miami covered the 26-point spread and the total played under.
Coker said the five players ejected in the fight - offensive linemen Derrick Morse and Chris Barney, running back Charlie Jones, and cornerbacks Carlos Armour and Bruce Johnson - would be suspended.
Coker also suspended safeties Anthony Reddick and Brandon Meriweather and fullback James Bryant.
The lengths of the suspensions have not been determined.
``I don`t have many bad days,`` Coker said Sunday. ``This is a bad day.``
The fight marred what was supposed to be the beginning of a friendly rivalry between two schools with players who grew up battling each other on high school fields in South Florida.
But even after reviewing tape, it`s impossible to say when tensions began escalating - although Coker said there was an incident during pregame warmups where an FIU player collided with a Miami player. He declined to identify which players were involved.
There were many instances of heated words being exchanged from the game`s opening minutes, especially after FIU`s Chandler Williams - one of the eight Golden Panthers who`d later be ejected - dived helmet-first at prone Miami defender Kenny Phillips following a first-quarter interception.
But later, unsportsmanlike turned into unruly - or worse.
Bryant pointed at the FIU bench and bowed to the crowd after catching a touchdown pass with 9 minutes left in the third quarter - which earned his suspension, Coker said.
``He needs to get the message,`` Coker said.
After the Miami extra point put the Hurricanes up 14-0, pushing and shoving broke out among linemen. Moments later, FIU`s Chris Smith wrestled Miami holder Matt Perrelli to the ground and punched him in the chin.
With that, the fracas was on.
FIU`s Marshall McDuffie Jr. charged in and kicked Perrelli in the helmet. Miami lineman Derrick Morse jumped onto the Smith-Perrelli pile, FIU`s Lionel Singleton followed suit and threw a punch toward the head of the Hurricanes` Calais Campbell - and benches began to empty.
Several players appeared to throw punches, including Miami`s Bryant, DajLeon Farr and Ryan Hill, and Meriweather was seen attempting to stomp on FIU players.
Reddick charged across the field, helmet raised high over his head, and slammed it into FIU cornerback Robert Mitchell.
Florida International`s ejected players were Williams, Singleton, Smith, McDuffie Jr., fullback John Ellis, linebacker Mannie Wellington, tight end Samuel Smith and defensive end Jarvis Penerton.

good job last week
do you have any thoughts on these games?

UNC @ Virginia -6
Indiana +30.5 @ Ohio St
Tulane @ Auburn -32
Miami @ Duke Under 42.5

Last edited:
BOL on the card yessir

With you on the WVU/UConn over and on the Golden Domers.

Good health on Nebraska. Unfortunatly I'm already on the other side.

The Wisconsin game smell a little fishy to me. Looking to hear what Fondy thinks on the game.

LMAO at that sig!!
lol6.gif

abcs--SMODOD said:
Sorry i was shocked that ur local would have lines out or accept lines that quick. I guess we deal with different guys. And i just have never heard of local with hooks. Good luck though

abcs - my local has lines out sunday evening for the following week already, and I can buy or sell up to two points in football at 10 cent per .5 point.

Sportsnut- thanks for the info bro :shake:

reneworleans- I had some thoughts on those games but I went to copy it and deleted....Ummm I will get back to you later on those.:shake:

rsm- I thought more people would be on this team in this situation, guess not. BOL to you this weekend!:shake:

dolishra- I expected to see some movement in this game but have not yet (then again I have not looked yet either lol). BOL to you :shake:

Sooners- I saw the thing and I had to throw it up there lol :smiley_acbe:

FondyBagger- thanks bro and BOL:shake:

I would not necesarily say it is a "funny" line...It is hard to win in the big 10... Purdont has a great homefield advantage...BOL this weekend

FINAL CARD:

Ill/PSU OVER 43 **DOUBLE**

Notre Dame - 13.5

Clemson/GT OVER 47

Florida State - 3 (hook)

LSU/Fresno OVER 51 **DOUBLE**

Wisconsin -6

Wisconsin OVER 55.5

South Carolina -2.5 (hook)

Michigan State -8

Cal - 23

NIU - 32