rutgers+3 $75 W
Con+4 $25 W
indiana+8 $100 W
temple+6 $100 W
missouri-3.5 $75 W
wyoming+3 $75
mifla+6 $100 W
ILL+3 $100
colorado+4 $200 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse'

:cheers:

Connecticut +17
Indiana +21½
Colorado +17½
Missouri +10½
$25 W

10/18 - adding Temple
10/18 - adding Conn
10/19 - upgrading indiana & temple
10/19 - upgrading illinois

Last edited:
Connecticut +17
Indiana +21½
Colorado +17½
Missouri +10½
$40 / $25

damn, this one look like a lockness to me....nice one sjsj !!!

thanks , dont normally like teasers but i feel strongly about that one
got it at 5dimes, something similar may still be available

Solid week man. Rest assured that you got screwed by some officiating in the Wyoming game. It was brutal.

Great job this week. You have been consistent in your performance all year as you do a good job of picking your spots. At the end of the day it is about delivering winners and making money and you are definitely doing that, so congrats on a strong year so far, and best of luck in the home stretch.

appreciate your words, CB. i greatly enjoy your CFB writeups and you are an asset to this forum. continued success to you.

Back