Week 7

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Last week 8-10 -.625 units. For the season, 37-36 +1.705 units.

Seattle has struggled OTR. Score in the AZ/SF game was closer than it appears. I don't like CP3, but I do like AZ's defense.

AZ +5 .5 unit
AZ ML +185 .5 unit

Leans

DAL
CAR
CHI
DET
NYJ
BAL

Lotta love for STL this week. Not sure why. Bradford is Jeckyl and Hyde and you never know who is going to show up. What I do know is CAR has been playing much better lately.

Lean donks and under (yes, under) for tonights game but no play yet. I am playing a prop though.

DEN scores first - yes .5 unit (-130).

You can see my post in the what have we learned thread, but I think there will be a lot of points tonight against these two shitty defenses.

MIN/NYG o48 1 Unit

You can see my post in the what have we learned thread, but I think there will be a lot of points tonight against these two shitty defenses.

MIN/NYG o48 1 Unit
Good luck P. You think the Vikes let Freeman throw the ball at all, or just run AP all night? Thinking about taking a Freeman prop with the Giants likely to stack the box most of the night.

Good luck P. You think the Vikes let Freeman throw the ball at all, or just run AP all night? Thinking about taking a Freeman prop with the Giants likely to stack the box most of the night.

teams have been stacking the box for years. it won't matter one way or another.

How do you stop AP? Let him get coached by Frazier. smh

7-7 -1.15 units on the week. 44-43 +0.555 units on the season. The definition of average..........

Back