Week 7

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Week 6 3-1 +2u

12-6 (66.7%) +6.4u

Seeing the games well. Hoping it continues. I don't get too caught up in units here but assume all are 1 unit plays unless specified. We only have had one 2 unit game so far

Seattle/Atlanta over 50.5 -117
Miami +3
LA Rams -6.5 (-115) I would still take at 7.
Carolina/Washington over 51.5 (I would take this even higher)

Leans/Almost

Houston at 3 (I'd include them in teasers with the Rams)
Giants at 4 or more, not at this number
Chiefs/Niners under
Ravens TT over 27.5

I think a lot of overs in Car/Wash props.

No opinion, slight lean Minnesota.

BOL. Stay Hot

Thank you. I appreciate it man. Nobody asked, but Had a rough couple years. Crisis of confidence in the plays. Shit was frustrating as all heck. Good to be doing better. If I lose, I lose... I just really took it personally when I was posting losses on here... Because I remember being a young "gambler" (not capper) tailing guys like Mr. Bator and Stuckey et. al over at Covers. Blindly. So when I was playing a bunch of losses here, I just kinda vanished. It's good to be back.

Thank you. I appreciate it man. Nobody asked, but Had a rough couple years. Crisis of confidence in the plays. Shit was frustrating as all heck. Good to be doing better. If I lose, I lose... I just really took it personally when I was posting losses on here... Because I remember being a young "gambler" (not capper) tailing guys like Mr. Bator and Stuckey et. al over at Covers. Blindly. So when I was playing a bunch of losses here, I just kinda vanished. It's good to be back.
Don’t doubt yourself bro. You’re one of the best around. A rough patch is just that. A rough patch. Doesn’t mean anything about your ability as a capper

Shooters shoot. GL man!

Oof... No excuses but these 4 games had some bad bad breaks

Rams cover if they make an extra point and chip shot

Miami- Huntley goes down. Sanders misses a big FG

Seattle scores 34 as a dog and we cant get over 50.5

Wash scores 40 and we cant ger over 51.5

This prob would have thrown me when i was in my funk.. Tough on the $$ but still feel like seeing things well

Chiefs are good.

Last edited:
Oof... No excuses but these 4 games had some bad bad breaks

Rams cover if they make an extra point and chip shot

Miami- Huntley goes down. Sanders misses a big FG

Seattle scores 34 as a dog and we cant get over 50.5

Wash scores 40 and we cant ger over 51.5

This prob would have thrown me when i was in my funk.. Tough on the $$ but still feel like seeing things well

Chiefs are good.
Key is you capped it well.

That will show results.

Back