Tulane
WVIRG
AUBURN
IRISH
A&M
Rutgers

BOL this week boys ................ :shake:

Last edited:
good luck this week mate. talk to me about iowa. what say you in this case with a team who cannot sustain drives, score, and has a BU QB going into wisconsin and covering? I laid -9 with Wisc, after they have won and looked pretty good against their last three opponents, and they blasted purdue that iowa just struggled with.

although maybe we just wait and see who knish is on, and head the other way!! lol at least his microphone is working.

good luck this week mate. talk to me about iowa. what say you in this case with a team who cannot sustain drives, score, and has a BU QB going into wisconsin and covering? I laid -9 with Wisc, after they have won and looked pretty good against their last three opponents, and they blasted purdue that iowa just struggled with.

although maybe we just wait and see who knish is on, and head the other way!! lol at least his microphone is working.
I personally want to bet Wisconsin.

Then I see two short Iowa fields for scores via the defense and a 20-13 final when Wisky doubles them up in yards.

added smaller

USC +1 1H / ML

Trojans should jump out to an early lead - Irish should wake up 2H ..... is the way I'll play this one

KSU @ TT -1

Short line, Red Raiders high as a kite last 2 easy covers.

KSU has owned this series 9-1 SU last 10

Thoughts here?

STAY AWAY !

tough to bet against either IMO - KSU is great off a loss typically / TT tough at home, and can't lose another to go 3-4 ......
>> live /2H is the way to go probably - either should come back to make it a 'last one with the ball wins' kinda game (TT a larger bet / more likely to mount a comeback) - my lean would have to be TT

Iowa is no prize for sure - but neither is the team laying 10 IMO.....

I had those dogs (Wisky) as a 'play on' team early - O has no balance at all (THREE TD passes) - D has dropped off considerably (SP+ way too high)

Haven't seen a complete game yet - Rutgers much better but that 95 yd pick 6 made it look better than it was. Outgained by GASO and Purdue - 9 TO swung those 2 games around ....

Maybe shoulda made it a smaller play - didn't realize that Wisky ST were comparable - OR that Iowa has actually turned the ball over more (10 > 8). OR that Iowa run D is not quite as dominant as in years past. I think they can leverage field position as usual, and stay close, but (will) be looking to bet Wisky 2H if necessary - Iowa 1H maybe better?

My prediction? - The Deacon goes 9-36 / Iowa is outgained 350-200 / TM throws a pick 6 or 2 >> Wisky wins 17-13 ha -

Can the Frogs pull it together? Brutal spot for a 4-1 BYU. Appreciate you brother, love that ok st call mahalo buddy.

Can the Frogs pull it together? Brutal spot for a 4-1 BYU. Appreciate you brother, love that ok st call mahalo buddy.

thinking about it - missed the early 5, so might just play 2H / live....
>> Frogs confidence might be a bit shot, esp after Sonny said "I wonder if we were all that good last year..." or whatever, so might start slow

You know one play I'll be on (probably) - waiting to see if it goes to 7

>> Frogs confidence might be a bit shot, esp after Sonny said "I wonder if we were all that good last year..." or whatever, so might start slow

Wasn’t a fan of the short sized QB that’s been a big disappointment for Frog country, sounds like he’s out. Next man up isn’t the best fit offensively, I think this road-trip won’t workout for the storming mormons..

added

Iowa St +5
Ga St +1

smaller

Ga -18 1H
Col St +7'
colorado state huh? potentially without WR Horton and Defensive Kamara, both could be out. any thoughts on that, given that horton and CSU were up 17-0 against Utah state in the first 5 minutes and then 44-6 the rest of the way?

colorado state huh? potentially without WR Horton and Defensive Kamara, both could be out. any thoughts on that, given that horton and CSU were up 17-0 against Utah state in the first 5 minutes and then 44-6 the rest of the way?

If out sure - Boise 2H/ live maybe

CSU run D capable / Boise pass D brutal - tho stats skewed some by SOS

added more to Duke .....

added 2 units+

Ohio -6'

$ gonna play a unit or so at 6' - wait for a possible 6 (why not) - then add to it ......

I think we can take advantage of a NIU home / road dichotomy here - (great on the road / terrible at home). Here line should be about 9'/10.
>> almost beat Toledo on the road - then destroyed a usually competitive Akron on the road (Zip QB out)

Ohio is an absolute monster in the MAC, home and road - their D should dominate (tough vs the run and pass) and create mucho havoc > D #5 in creating havoc / NIU O #83 havoc allowed - Ohio O #55 / NIU D #130. Note a pleaser type play probably worthwhile as well - -9' at +136 / -13' +196

If it’s the game I think….SDSU brings it here with their crowd, and matches the energy of the local Boyz. Not quite the far road travel, Aztecs they’re used to it and acclimate. BYU is another one that comes to mind, sober Mormons stay out of trouble. Only two teams I can say that about. Although UNLV the 9th island has dominated recruiting vs the Bows. Anyhow. I’ve rambled on enough

Where ya at brother man on A&M/UT and UO/UW? I think that Ducks defense will decide it either way, for good or poor. Pennix is my man this year. BOL…tailing that ISU cyclones. I like Ags to hop on Vols, digging the collie dog revelry on the road with that +3/3.5.

Damnit, ha, one more….I think Army live dog. Cadets owe me to bounce back at West Point. Cheers Assassin.

Last edited:
added more to Duke .....

added 2 units+

Ohio -6'

$ gonna play a unit or so at 6' - wait for a possible 6 (why not) - then add to it ......

I think we can take advantage of a NIU home / road dichotomy here - (great on the road / terrible at home). Here line should be about 9'/10.
>> almost beat Toledo on the road - then destroyed a usually competitive Akron on the road (Zip QB out)

Ohio is an absolute monster in the MAC, home and road - their D should dominate (tough vs the run and pass) and create mucho havoc > D #5 in creating havoc / NIU O #83 havoc allowed - Ohio O #55 / NIU D #130. Note a pleaser type play probably worthwhile as well - -9' at +136 / -13' +196
I’ll take a ride with some O-Hio wagers. I added NIU to the “weak home-squad” list. Muchos Garcias. These brown eyes ladies dropping tequila at my table tonight has me hablamos Espana pequenia,.. no bueno hablo, just hace hace.

Thanks again for some MAC..:Ohio is tuff as nails!! I’m Traveling this weekend, have had limited time, and look forward to getting down on your Ohio call. Best of luck, may your diligence continue to reward.

Update, I blew it and got down on a Parlay…damn Jameson…oh well.
+170 3 Team parlay: Colorado ML/-420, OHIO ML +243/ TCU ML -230

Last edited:
Curious what direction your going with Tulane @ Memphis?? How does this one matchup in your eyes? I’m trying to find reason behind it opening at -3, creeping to -4.5 now, and the public seem to favor the Tigers in this spot. Market has a reason to move and it doesn’t appear ticket # is what’s pushing it. I’m leaning Tulane….Thoughts BA? Thanks again for all your contributions!!

Curious what direction your going with Tulane @ Memphis?? How does this one matchup in your eyes? I’m trying to find reason behind it opening at -3, creeping to -4.5 now, and the public seem to favor the Tigers in this spot. Market has a reason to move and it doesn’t appear ticket # is what’s pushing it. I’m leaning Tulane….Thoughts BA? Thanks again for all your contributions!!

impossible for me to be objective here - being a Tulane / Willie Fritz homer .......
>> but too many conflicting stats and trends to play the current line IMO

Line should be probably < 2' - it's a HOME series, Memphis has won 8 games in a row at home vs Tulane (6-2 ats, but about 3 points from 9-0). AND Memphis has won 16/20 AAC home games. BUT Tulane has covered their last 9 road games - but played like crap their last few games at home , following QB;'s return from injury.

Do we see the Wave team that woulda beat OLE MISS (had QB played), or the one that struggled with UAB and farted around with Nichols?

Memphis D is way overrated - gotten torched by Mizzou and Boise (8.9 / 7.4 yds per play) - even NAVY had 400+

I would only make a live/2H play - should either be a Wave controlled low scoring game - or a shootout if Memphis O is rolling - especially if Tigers can run. If Tulane still can't run here, they might have issues keeping up.

impossible for me to be objective here - being a Tulane / Willie Fritz homer .......

Line should be probably < 2' - it's a HOME series, Memphis has won 8 games in a row at home vs Tulane (6-2 ats, but about 3 points from 9-0). AND Memphis has won 16/20 AAC home games. BUT Tulane has covered their last 9 road games - but played like crap their last few games at home , following QB;'s return from injury.

Do we see the Wave team that woulda beat OLE MISS (had QB played), or the one that struggled with UAB and farted around with Nichols?

Memphis D is way overrated - gotten torched by Mizzou and Boise (8.9 / 7.4 yds per play) - even NAVY had 400+

I would only make a live/2H play - should either be a Wave controlled low scoring game - or a shootout if Memphis O is rolling - especially if Tigers can run. If Tulane still can't run here, they might have issues keeping up.
Good stuff.

Always love Tulane insight yourself and Twinkie13.

Man, that Memphis team lacks some basic tackling skills.

Closet Tulane fan back to the Forte days here.

Appreciate your insights! Pratt looked sharp as a tack vs S Bama earlier this season—haven’t got to catch much more.

Maybe get an early Memphis score and get a good live bet. Cheers to a good weekend

Reactions: KJ
Good stuff BA. I echo your thoughts on Iowa Wisc. I might be on Wisconsin for a couple reasons, but it's so easy to see a terrible beat if you go in that direction.

me tulane, here!
added more to Duke .....

added 2 units+

Ohio -6'

B.A. I think that you really love DUKE!!!! game day advice , I would really appreciate, SIR!!!winners!!!!

B.A. I think that you really love DUKE!!!! game day advice , I would really appreciate, SIR!!!winners!!!!

At 3 or less sure - smaller at 3' or more

NCSt switching QB's - and Duke QB being a maybe - instead of being announced as OUT - introduces some uncertainty into things > meaning if #2 is not getting the reps in practice / guys are still counting on Leonard to save them, but he can't run, or leaves early ...... might screw things up. Plus that Irish loss was one of the worst last second L's ever - will they bounce back?

BUT - think about it - they beat the crap outta Clemson, and had NOTRE DAME beat - and really don't seem to be affected by typical look ahead or letdown spots ..... plus NCSt is not very good, and stinks on the road - so it looks like the chance the Pack stays within 3, and has a chance to win here - is remote.

BOL today buddy ............ :shake:

Busy today boys sorry - won't be around much - had intended to add a ton of 2H/live stuff - will look to play Irish and Ducks live- might add Auburn and a few other leans - added some ML plays

At 3 or less sure - smaller at 3' or more

NCSt switching QB's - and Duke QB being a maybe - instead of being announced as OUT - introduces some uncertainty into things > meaning if #2 is not getting the reps in practice / guys are still counting on Leonard to save them, but he can't run, or leaves early ...... might screw things up. Plus that Irish loss was one of the worst last second L's ever - will they bounce back?

BUT - think about it - they beat the crap outta Clemson, and had NOTRE DAME beat - and really don't seem to be affected by typical look ahead or letdown spots ..... plus NCSt is not very good, and stinks on the road - so it looks like the chance the Pack stays within 3, and has a chance to win here - is remote.

BOL today buddy ............ :shake:

Busy today boys sorry - won't be around much - had intended to add a ton of 2H/live stuff - will look to play Irish and Ducks live- might add Auburn and a few other leans - added some ML plays

Back