Week 7

That GB line seems fishy. Heard Lombardi say yesterday that money has been pouring in on GB but line hasn't budged from 3.5.

4-0-1 +5.46u

Damn you Cleveland. Let’s keep it going
Stupid missed xpt by Browns. I was pissed. Speaking of missed xpts, are you worried about Butker? He missed another one and I think that's four on the year. Luckily KC is usually leading by a lot but one of these days, it's gonna cost them.

Gostkowski used to miss one per game for the Pats it seemed like...still does. But much like with KC, it didn't usually matter, except to bettors.

Stupid missed xpt by Browns. I was pissed. Speaking of missed xpts, are you worried about Butker? He missed another one and I think that's four on the year. Luckily KC is usually leading by a lot but one of these days, it's gonna cost them.

I think it's snap and hold issues with a slight mental aspect for Butker. They guy is all time #2 in FG % but had the luxury of the same holder prior to this year. Like anything else, until it actually affects an outcome he's going to continue to get the benefit because he is pretty much automatic from everywhere else

Back