Week 7

eCoastal Carolina +7.5 and +245

17-8 ats
ML 2-6 -1.1

Was banned from Covers lol.

covers is a dumpster fire anyways. Or it was 5-6+ years ago last time I even looked there!!! The one other place I used to like and post at a lot guys seem to be defecting over here more and more.

I used to prefer more traffic giving more chances to meet good ppl but it also had tons of trash that grew by the day. This place the one where ya can have discussions and disagreements without all the dumb e-battle kiddie shit!! Plus ctg ratio of quality to crap posters is incredibly high!!! We just need these numbers to grow a little more with all the desirable types!!!!

I spoke the truth about the plight of ratings in the NBA and NFL.

Anyhow carrying record over from Covers.

oh no. We don’t recognize records from the other places!! You gotta prove it all over again!!!!! Lmao. Just busting balls. Welcome aboard!

I like coastal as well. I split my play between 1st half +4.5 and game +7.5 cause ull been much better in the second half, believe they have gotten off to a slow start every game. Gl

covers is a dumpster fire anyways. Or it was 5-6+ years ago last time I even looked there!!! The one other place I used to like and post at a lot guys seem to be defecting over here more and more.

I used to prefer more traffic giving more chances to meet good ppl but it also had tons of trash that grew by the day. This place the one where ya can have discussions and disagreements without all the dumb e-battle kiddie shit!! Plus ctg ratio of quality to crap posters is incredibly high!!! We just need these numbers to grow a little more with all the desirable types!!!!
Yeah I’m happy I’m here. Way better. I see you’re on first half. If Coastal stays close early they’ll cover. ULL isn’t stopping their run in what should be fast and low scoring. Perhaps I’m biased but I love CC as I’ve bet them twice this year in easy wins. As always we will see.

Yeah I’m happy I’m here. Way better. I see you’re on first half. If Coastal stays close early they’ll cover. ULL isn’t stopping their run in what should be fast and low scoring. Perhaps I’m biased but I love CC as I’ve bet them twice this year in easy wins. As always we will see.

easy peazy baby! After that 1st drive the cover for half or game was never in doubt!!

I spoke the truth about the plight of ratings in the NBA and NFL.

Anyhow carrying record over from Covers.

well we don’t take kindly to truth over here either so watch your step!! Lmao. The only except-able truth over here is that Im Awesome and never shut up!! Lol

Covers is a shitshow, such a shame what happened to it. However, you apparently used the n word and that was the reason for the ban? If that's the case, not good 165.

WKU +13.5 and +435
Texas San Antonio +8 and +260
MTSU -6
LATech +13.5 and +425

19-9 ats
ML 3-8 -0.65

Last edited:
Back