Week 7

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
YTD 23-14-1 +7.0u 61.8%

Two straight losing weeks, which prob hasn't happened in couple of seasons. Looking to get back on track this week.

Almost done with the card, but was thinking this...

If you played KC -3 AND over Philip Lindsey yards (I like the matchup better for him than Freeman), is there any way you don't at least go 1-1, possible 2-0? Obviously anything is possible, but seems like a solid combo with a very high probability of not going 0-2
———————
New York Giants -3
Indianapolis -1
Seattle -3
New York Jets +10

would play
Jax at better number
Chicago at better number

almost:
Miami +17
Rams -3

Last edited:
Mahomes ankle seems to be gimpy and Fangio's defense has finally shown up? Or is it a result of playing bad offenses?

I certainly don't see Flacco keeping his team in it if KC scores like we know they can, maybe even less thanks to Mahomes's health. DEN has to keep this low-scoring barring DST TDs, but it looks like they will be able to do exactly that with Lindsey and Freeman based on what we've seen from the KC run D lately. But surely Reid/KC has seen what we all have and will stack the box to force Flacco to beat them? Not sure he can and expect KC to win this one, but road favorites are not my style and I think you're asking for trouble if you bet that

As a die hard chiefs fan, I’ll be wearing my Mahomes jersey with my money on the donkeys. Good luck to you this week!! I, as many others, always look forward to your picks and insight.

Mahomes ankle seems to be gimpy and Fangio's defense has finally shown up? Or is it a result of playing bad offenses?

I certainly don't see Flacco keeping his team in it if KC scores like we know they can, maybe even less thanks to Mahomes's health. DEN has to keep this low-scoring barring DST TDs, but it looks like they will be able to do exactly that with Lindsey and Freeman based on what we've seen from the KC run D lately. But surely Reid/KC has seen what we all have and will stack the box to force Flacco to beat them? Not sure he can and expect KC to win this one, but road favorites are not my style and I think you're asking for trouble if you bet that

just seems to me that if the Chiefs lose, Lindsey will have gotten over 68 yards. Just feeling out possibly catching the double win. They can stack the box all they want. They can’t tackle.

I think there’s DFS value in the Chiefs RBs tomorrow. They can’t continue to have the ball only 20 mins per game. Short passes and runs should be more in the mix in this week. I think there is slight desperation to get out of her with a win so you may see Andy open Up the playbook big time. Lot of misdirection, jet sweeps, etc.

Cap you are as good as they come when it comes to beating the NFL spreads. Hate that I'm against you, especially when you know your team so well. Although I got 3.5 earlier and if sharp money keeps on brining it down to 2.5 or 2 I may say fuck it and take the chiefs and go for the middle. I think a 3 point game is very likely

Cap you are as good as they come when it comes to beating the NFL spreads. Hate that I'm against you, especially when you know your team so well. Although I got 3.5 earlier and if sharp money keeps on brining it down to 2.5 or 2 I may say fuck it and take the chiefs and go for the middle. I think a 3 point game is very likely

Just want to toss out there that I did not put that play in yet. Was merely suggesting that one of them should win. We will learn a lot about the Chiefs from a heart and balls perspective this evening

just seems to me that if the Chiefs lose, Lindsey will have gotten over 68 yards. Just feeling out possibly catching the double win. They can stack the box all they want. They can’t tackle.

I think there’s DFS value in the Chiefs RBs tomorrow. They can’t continue to have the ball only 20 mins per game. Short passes and runs should be more in the mix in this week. I think there is slight desperation to get out of her with a win so you may see Andy open Up the playbook big time. Lot of misdirection, jet sweeps, etc.

Taking a yardage prop over is always tough in a time-share backfield. Maybe KC can't tackle, but i think they will change philosophy a bit and make over-the-hill Flacco beat them with his arm by stacking the box. If they can't keep a bad DEN offense quiet doing that then they have huge problems, way larger than we thought

Didn’t play it but as I suspected 1-1 at the worst

secondly, I am dead inside until I hear the MRI results come in.

If #15 is out for the year, that’s all she wrote for 2019. Admirable effort by the D tonight. 9 sacks. Ridiculous.

Didn’t play it but as I suspected 1-1 at the worst

secondly, I am dead inside until I hear the MRI results come in.

If #15 is out for the year, that’s all she wrote for 2019. Admirable effort by the D tonight. 9 sacks. Ridiculous.
First person I thought for when I heard about it.

First person I thought for when I heard about it.

thank you my friend. The other chiefs fans on here can relate. We just have never had a player so talented, so beloved, so “owns the city”. Just a real gut punch, not because I selfishly want the team to do well, but because of what a good kid he is and how much he means to the city, especially when they really have put an emphasis on “win now”.

Hes no Barry Sanders, but I imagine it’s a similar sentiment. Lots of stars in our league. Very few who are the face of the city and it’s fan base.

not even trying to be dramatic lol. Just a rough night. Great job by the D and kudos to Matty Moore for hanging in and getting it done.

thank you my friend. The other chiefs fans on here can relate. We just have never had a player so talented, so beloved, so “owns the city”. Just a real gut punch, not because I selfishly want the team to do well, but because of what a good kid he is and how much he means to the city, especially when they really have put an emphasis on “win now”.

Hes no Barry Sanders, but I imagine it’s a similar sentiment. Lots of stars in our league. Very few who are the face of the city and it’s fan base.

not even trying to be dramatic lol. Just a rough night. Great job by the D and kudos to Matty Moore for hanging in and getting it done.

Prayers up for the 12 noon MRI at KU Med. I can deal with a few weeks. Part of me dies if it's season ending.

If it's just the patella and no ligaments I would guess he misses GB, Minny, @ Titans and LAC in MX. Then the Bye week and back for Oakland 12/1.

Not about to get into the outside stuff, but if there was a guy available who could run the type of offense the Chiefs run, he's up there on the list.

Fan base would not react well though. They tortured Peters for kneeling during the anthem.

Prayers up for the 12 noon MRI at KU Med. I can deal with a few weeks. Part of me dies if it's season ending.

If it's just the patella and no ligaments I would guess he misses GB, Minny, @ Titans and LAC in MX. Then the Bye week and back for Oakland 12/1.
That's the smart thing is to include the bye week.

Wow pretty much identical. Have NYG and Indy. Hawks, Jets, Rams and Phins all on my short list.

I really hope you kill it this week.

Back