Week 7 - TV Schedule / Broadcaster Listing

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
- Wednesday night game. That must mean Desmond on color can't be far behind.
- Helluva good slate Saturday night. Assuming I'm back from the Cotton Bowl in one piece the couch and remote are going to be good company.
- All times Eastern.

Good luck, gents. Go Horns!

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 9
8:00 PMAppalachian State @ ULLESPN2Clay Matvick, Ryan Leaf

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10
8:00 PMSyracuse @ N.C. StateESPNAdam Amin, Matt Hasselbeck, Pat McAfee
9:15 PMULM @ Texas StateESPNUMark Neely, Roddy Jones

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11
8:00 PM20 Virginia @ MiamiESPNDave Flemming, Louis Riddick
8:00 PMColorado State @ New MexicoCBSSNJohn Sadak, Randy Cross
10:00 PMColorado @ 13 OregonFS1Joe Davis, Brock Huard

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12
grid7.png

12:00 PM16 Michigan @ IllinoisABCDave Pasch, Greg McElroy, Tom Luginbill
12:00 PM6 Oklahoma vs 11 Texas
(in Dallas)
FOXGus Johnson, Joel Klatt
12:00 PMSouth Carolina @ 3 GeorgiaESPNBob Wischusen, Dan Orlovsky
12:00 PM23 Memphis @ TempleESPN2Anish Shroff, Ahmad Brooks
12:00 PMMiami (OH) @ Western MichiganESPNUMike Couzens, Kirk Morrison
12:00 PMMississippi State @ TennesseeSECNTaylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb
12:00 PMMaryland @ PurdueBTNBrandon Gaudin, James Laurinaitis
12:00 PMRutgers @ IndianaBTNLisa Byington, J Leman
12:00 PMToledo @ Bowling GreenCBSSNBen Holden, Ross Tucker
12:30 PMGeorgia Tech @ DukeACC RSNsTom Werme, James Bates
2:00 PMBall State @ Eastern MichiganESPN+
2:30 PMOld Dominion @ MarshallStadium
3:00 PMNew Mexico State @ Central MichiganESPN3
3:30 PMFlorida State @ 2 ClemsonABCSteve Levy, Brian Griese, Todd McShay
3:30 PM1 Alabama @ 24 Texas A&MCBSBrad Nessler, Gary Danielson
3:30 PM25 Cincinnati @ HoustonESPN2Beth Mowins, Anthony Becht, Rocky Boiman
3:30 PMConnecticut @ TulaneESPNUKevin Brown, Andre Ware
3:30 PMMichigan State @ 8 WisconsinBTNKevin Kugler, Matt Millen
3:30 PMWashington State @ 18 Arizona StateP12NTed Robinson, Yogi Roth
3:30 PMBYU @ South FloridaCBSSNDave Ryan, Corey Chavous
3:30 PMNorthern Illinois @ OhioESPN+
3:30 PMKent State @ AkronESPN3
4:00 PMIowa State @ West VirginiaESPNMark Jones, Dusty Dvoracek
4:00 PMTexas Tech @ 22 BaylorFS1Justin Kutcher, Petros Papadakis, Shane Vereen
4:00 PMUNLV @ VanderbiltSECNDave Neal, DJ Shockley
4:00 PMRhode Island @ Virginia TechACCNChris Cotter, Mark Herzlich
4:00 PMSan Jose State @ NevadaAT&T Sports (RM),
MWC Digital
Drew Goodman, Sed Bonner
4:00 PMMiddle Tennessee @ FAUESPN+
5:00 PMGeorgia State @ Coastal CarolinaESPN+
6:00 PMUAB @ UTSAESPN+
7:00 PMOle Miss @ MissouriESPN2Jason Benetti, Rod Gilmore, Quint Kessenich
7:00 PMFresno State @ Air ForceCBSSNRich Waltz, Aaron Murray
7:00 PMArmy @ Western KentuckyStadium
7:00 PMNorth Texas @ Southern MississippiStadium (Facebook)
7:00 PMCharlotte @ FIUESPN+
7:00 PMMassachusetts @ Louisiana TechESPN3
7:30 PM10 Penn State @ 17 IowaABCSean McDonough, Todd Blackledge
7:30 PMUSC @ 9 Notre DameNBCMike Tirico, Doug Flutie
7:30 PMNebraska @ MinnesotaFS1Brian Custer, Robert Smith
7:30 PMNavy @ TulsaESPNUMike Corey, Rene Ingoglia
7:30 PMArkansas @ KentuckySECNTom Hart, Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic
7:30 PMLouisville @ 19 Wake ForestACCNDave O’Brien, Tim Hasselbeck
8:00 PM7 Florida @ 5 LSUESPNChris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit
8:00 PM15 Utah @ Oregon StateP12NRoxy Bernstein, Anthony Herron
10:15 PMHawaii @ 14 Boise StateESPN2Roy Philpott, Kelly Stouffer
10:30 PMWyoming @ San Diego StateCBSSNCarter Blackburn, Aaron Taylor
11:00 PMWashington @ ArizonaFS1Tim Brando, Spencer Tillman

Looks like a great week. Friday looks nice. You are right about Saturday night. My only complaint is only the games that kick off past 8pm eastern.

Loving that Wednesday night game. Have fun at the game, Frank. That is about my favorite game every year. Need to get out to it someday. Kinda glad they still play it at the Cotton Bowl and haven't moved it to Jerry World yet.

Loving that Wednesday night game. Have fun at the game, Frank. That is about my favorite game every year. Need to get out to it someday. Kinda glad they still play it at the Cotton Bowl and haven't moved it to Jerry World yet.
Yes, love they preserve it at an old stadium.

You should really try to make it to this game. Fortunate enough that this will be my 22nd in a row and every one has been an incredible experience (despite some of the unbridled beatdowns we took under Brown). An old, venerable bowl (with some nice updates to it) that is almost exactly equidistant between the two schools. Stadium sits right in the middle of a huge state fair and everything that entails - great food, cold beer, etc. Seats are split 50/50, right at the 50 yard line. Just an insane amount of noise and energy inside the venue. And on and on. It's just an amazing sports experience.

One of the unique things about the Texas / OU game is that the team locker rooms are separated by 40-50 feet, just outside the south end of the Cotton Bowl. And those locker rooms butt up against the State Fair midway. You can literally walk out of either locker room and, within 45 seconds, be eating some artery-clogging concoction and knocking down milk bottles for a stuffed animal. There is only one entrance to the field - a 250 foot tunnel that both teams use, at about the same time. Both teams exit the locker room with the visiting team going down the tunnel first while the other is separated by security. It's not hard to imagine the amount of talk, near confrontations and confrontations that have occurred over the years.

This is an older story re: the tunnel but it captures the essence.

ABC Primetime could be considered BTN - last 3 weeks all Big Ten.

Is it a contractual thing with CBS that ABC can't primetime put SEC games on network TV?

You should really try to make it to this game. Fortunate enough that this will be my 22nd in a row and every one has been an incredible experience (despite some of the unbridled beatdowns we took under Brown). An old, venerable bowl (with some nice updates to it) that is almost exactly equidistant between the two schools. Stadium sits right in the middle of a huge state fair and everything that entails - great food, cold beer, etc. Seats are split 50/50, right at the 50 yard line. Just an insane amount of noise and energy inside the venue. And on and on. It's just an amazing sports experience.
How hot are the women there?

One of the unique things about the Texas / OU game is that the team locker rooms are separated by 40-50 feet, just outside the south end of the Cotton Bowl. And those locker rooms butt up against the State Fair midway. You can literally walk out of either locker room and, within 45 seconds, be eating some artery-clogging concoction and knocking down milk bottles for a stuffed animal. There is only one entrance to the field - a 250 foot tunnel that both teams use, at about the same time. Both teams exit the locker room with the visiting team going down the tunnel first while the other is separated by security. It's not hard to imagine the amount of talk, near confrontations and confrontations that have occurred over the years.

This is an older story re: the tunnel but it captures the essence.

That was good

I spent 2 weeks in Eastern Timezone. Not as dramatic as West, but man 830 is late for old dudes lol
I include myself there
You are old. I'm fluctuating between 38-39 for the next few years so I'm sticking with "near old".

Back