Week 7 Plays

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
Another profitable week...barely...too many games but I am hitting just under 60% and up 12+ units. NFL I seem to be better at as usual just like the college game much better. Hopefully I can keep this card under 10 plays hahaha.....

FAU+4 -120
Troy TT UNDER 29
FAU/Troy UNDER 54
Clemson+2
Houston-18
Clemson/WF UNDER 43 2 units
Louisville-6.5 -120
Lou/Mem UNDER 56
Lou +.5/UNDER 63
12pm-3pm
WVU-23
WVU 1H -13.5 -115
ECU-5.5
KSU-3 -120
Texas Tech-21
Utah-23
Michigan-16.5
OU-6.5

3:30-6:30pm
TCU-14 -130
UGA-12.5
WMU+1.5
The "U"-17
N.Ill-11
AZ-6.5

7pm-12am
Ball St.-16
Tulsa-24 2 units
MTSU pk
AFA-10 -120

Last edited:
BOL to you as well not that you need it lately great work with your discipline last few weeks its paying off for you

I'm going to have a big card but i'm waiting on some lines not paying over -130 hopefully not more than -120 juice.

damn didnt even know you were in the 703, were pretty deep on here

good luck this weeekend bro

live in richmond cuz i go to vcu,

family in nova and went to hs up there:cheers:

Last edited:
think you had the right side , games like this happen sometimes.... one team caught every imaginable break.

thanks BAR u too impressive weekend still hard to bet against PSU this week but depending on my afternoon games I will bc the spot is perfect!

Added ecu,az,afa

i need a bog weekend started 1-2 -2 units....

need one of those twice or three time weeknds a year of hitting like 80% this weekend!!!

BOL to you as well not that you need it lately great work with your discipline last few weeks its paying off for you
Thanks bro, it all started with your words of wisdom! :cheers:
I've been breaking up my plays in time slots as well, working for me.

unreal...i have 13 of your plays on my card. haven't played any games yet but will likely be on most of them. given that...i wish you very very well!!

added 3 plays for tonight
Troy - care to share any thoughts on the Houston play? Mainly asking because it seems like a big number as does the total which makes me think that they are assuming UAB is going to score as well. KIM that I haven't really looked into this closely either. :popcorn:

Troy - care to share any thoughts on the Houston play? Mainly asking because it seems like a big number as does the total which makes me think that they are assuming UAB is going to score as well. KIM that I haven't really looked into this closely either. :popcorn:

Houston is that much better. #5 pass offense v. #109 pass def and #113 rush def and #112 scoring def. 3 horrific stats plus an almost 2:1 ypg projection...line should be -23 or better IMO for me to second guess this play.

hit that UNDER everyone is on the over and I dont see it guys. 2 top 30 rushing squads with a solid rush def in Lou spells UNDER the number for me

Lou 27
Mem 13

Like the total add there bro, wish I would have jumped on it myself. BOL with the plays tonight.

Back