helmet_ohiostate.gif
helmet_georgia.gif
helmet_washington.gif

helmet_army.gif
ARMY+6
*************UNDERDOG P.O.W.************

Last edited:
I'm tailgating those, also like Duke +22, Iowa -17, Hawaii -4, and Cal -9.5
Fading Florida State, liking the momentum of the other three.

Biggest plays of the week are Mizzou (got 5 units at a pickem) and Michigan (3 units)

GL Troy

Charley

Im on it too. Cuse have only played 1 road game. And rodriguez was pissed with the way they played last week. This is the big 12 opener as well. Good luck bro

I saw that , I really like Udub, im not sure if they are good enough yet to be 10 pt favorites, but they def have a strong squad this year.

That...my friend...is a fucking lot of road chalk if you ask me; I like your style though Stacks...you knock out your plays early in the week and don't sweat it as the wknd closes in.

GL this weekend...I would say your ticket is not for the faint of heart.

Jesus stacks... could you brag a bit about your record... hot damn, I think i'll give up capping and just tail you. I normally don't look at how people are doing, just their thoughts on the game, and I just happened to notice how hot you've been all year.

Keep up the good work and best of luck this week. I'll add Army myself. Need some dog on my card, lol

ucla get destroyed i like the ducks all year they CAN win every game things just have to click unlie last week tough game. they lose to usc IMO too and thats it dangerous team though....

fondy....lol thanks man when i was hot in the past and posted it in threads like a typical covers rookie i ended up doing bad so i just keep it in my signature and if thats something you like to follow good i hope i can help and if i do shitty well you know my picks are horrible and never tail me attitude is what i have. hopefully you didn;t jinx me you little bastard hahaha. BOL to ya this weekend fondy and maybe i can check in on a buddies computer while i am gone to post nfl.

i did take about 8 teasers this weekend either 2 or 3 teamers...i am not posting those though b/c i like to keep records on ctg and i have no record of teasers and parlays so i just keep track of sides. GL to you all this weekend should be a dandy

horses....i like my picks every week and i think this week (i hope hahaha) that lines make you want to think more than we should. for example cal -7? you kidding me hahaha just hit it same with md-3 or whatever it is now. linesmakers know that october people lose their wallet and people will second guess everything. i'm not i'm playing these games and i think i will everyone of them. also if i am competely off no big deal b/c i flat bet and one bad week will not kill me. so win or lose we still booze. take care and bol horses

I'll keep riding that Cal train, myself.....They've been money every since the Tenn game....

BOL, friend.....Record show, you don't need it<lol>:bow:

awesome job this year Stacks.

Gonna look into Army..your record on those merits attention to the play for others

TroyStacks said:
i should jst bet my underdog plays for 10 dimes a week hahaha oh well maybe next year i hate dogs anyways

Everytime(LW LSU) I double up, it chapps my ass....But when I run my mouth and tell the book I want a dime bet on so-n-so, he knows better....Guess what that record is ???? Yep...11-1-1....If I would have bet it, it would be 1-11-1:smiley_acbe:

Back