Week 7 Plays

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
okay did well this past week 3-1 lets keep it rolling....

Det -1
NE -16.5 (yeah I'm laying that big ass number till Mia can show something)
Cincy-6
Philly -5
Buf/Balt UNDER35
NYG pk/Dal pk/NO pk teaser style double play

Thats all for now will liely add 1 or 2 more this week as I really like this card this week

Last edited:
May or may not play this one, but just an FYI, in their past 4 meetings NE is 2-2 against MIA.

2006 NE played MIA twice:

(Oct 8, Week 5) While 3-1 NE v. MIA; W: 20-10
(Dec 10, Week 14) While 9-3 NE @ MIA; L: 0-21

2005 NE played MIA twice:

(Nov 13, Week 10) While 4-4 NE @ MIA; W 23-16
(Jan 01, Week 17) While 10-5 NE v. MIA; L 28-26

Last edited:
Damn you already lock these in?

I'm still looking at the lines and am having a hard time getting a few picks. I got my eye on a few, and Detroit is not one of them. In fact I like what Tampa is doing defensively. What makes you like Detroit so much?

And Cincy is a frikken mess, that team looks like its going to implode.

They are loaded with a bunch of babies....Houshmazilly and 85. All they do is bitch and they are dragging the team down. Carson better step up and put these primmadonnas in check.

I dont think they should be 6 point favs over anyone. But the Jets, they arent that great either. Thomas jones might just run all over these guys. The Cincy defense looks like its out there playing 2 hand touch.

detroit will explode at home and at a pick basically I will take em....

Cincy is a different beast at home and will beat up on the jets IMO carson will have a huge game and pick on the rookie corner Revis.

valid points but i think i have some winners here...btw the under ims my fav play may make that a double

I think the return of Rudi Johnson will help Cincy this week. NY jets doesnt have the run D that Sea, NE and KC has. It will help take some pressure off the pass offense and also Palmer. Jets are the worse team in the league.

Da Jackal: Those stats should be used with a grain of salt because this year NE is better and Miami is worse than the previous 2 years. With Chambers gone, who will Lemon pass to when NE takes away Brown. Brown might get 75-100 yds but NE will punish him for those yards. Lemon wont pass on NE D like Clev D.

really like the buff bal under especially with boller at qb.

good luck this week Troy

This is exactly the spot in which I would take the points with Miami. Always a close game when Miami plays the Jets, Buffalo or New England no matter how shitty any one of them is playing. It just happens, go figure. Look at Miami against the Jets this season. And last December Miami beat New England 21-0 and Miami was just as crappy as they are now. Just a thought. :shake:

Im not 100% which is why I am avoiding this game. I agree that NE is like 5x than they were in previous years. And they are covering machines this year. No real opinion on this yet, but just an FYI as to recent history.

Here is how Romo measured up in his first 16 starts. Against four quarterbacks I considered to be the league's best at the beginning of the season -- Patriots QB Tom Brady, Saints QB Drew Brees, Colts QB Peyton Manning and Bengals QB Carson Palmer -- and measuring their first 16 starts against Romo's in six categories: Completions, Attempts, Yards, Completion Percentage, Touchdowns and Interceptions. Here's how they rank:

COMPLETIONS
1. Palmer 332
2. Manning 326
3. Romo 323
4. Brees 320
5. Brady 313

ATTEMPTS
1. Manning 575
2. Palmer 529
3. Brees 526
4. Romo 510
5. Brady 481

COMPLETION PERCENTAGE
1. Brady 65.1
2. Romo 63.3
3. Palmer 62.8
4. Brees 60.8
5. Manning 56.7

YARDS
1. Romo 4,348
2. Manning 3,739
3. Palmer 3,683
4. Brady 3,360
5. Brees 3,284

TOUCHDOWNS
1. Romo 31
2-t. Manning 26
2-t. Palmer 26
4. Brady 23
5. Brees 17

INTERCEPTIONS
1. Brady 13
2. Brees 16
3. Romo 19
4. Palmer 20
5. Manning 28

all started in the afc though. romo is solid but the stats are misleading and its obvious he has a lot to learn before he is truly "good/great". love his personality and the way he plays though, he'll be good soon.

I also think NE keeps rolling this week... not playing it, but there's no reason to think they can't cover that number against Miami.... They are in a different level of play right now. They have the talent and they are focused. I think all that cheating stuff did was piss them off.. hehe.. gl bud

Back