Week 7 Plays

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
I am making this thread now but will update everything for 2morrow.

Hawaii UNDER 68................1.1unit to Win 1unit

South Carolina -7............................5.5units to Win 5units:

I've made my case for the Gamecocks here:

http://cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37631

Just a few things to add which will be the difference in this game.

• 3rd down conversions: USC defense has been coming up huge.
  • 2nd half conditioning: USC has played great in the 2nd half in 11 straight games dating back to last yr, UNC lacks ideal depth to maintain the intensity level necessary to compete in the 4th quarter.
  • No LETDOWN for the Gamecocks, media did a good job this week of putting the GameCocks on upset alert, not happening my friends.
  • Carlos Thomas being out at CB does not have much impact. 1st, he is most likely the 3rd best corner when it comes to coverage. Brandon Issac logged 60 snaps at corner last week, Woodson logged 53.
  • Spurrier wants this game, he wanted it on the schedule and he will look to impress a laundry list of recruits.
  • Spurrier is 12-1 SU when favored, and 11-1 ATS on the road.
Gamecocks win 41-20

HOMER!

Just kidding bro.

I liked North Carolina early in the week but this game has grown on me more than any other this week. Spurrier is going to knock the rust off of Bitch Davis. SEC road for SC should be critical in this one.

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT AND TOMORROW!

Just some thoughts and I will likely go ahead and lock these in tomorrow morning.

BC -13.5:

I can be quick here. ND won't run on BC. I don't care about the rivalry in this game, ND sucks balls but if you want to talk about it, BC has won the last 4 meetings. ND got 7 turnovers last week, I repeat, 7 turnovers and managed just 140 total yards of offense and 20 total points (7 on a fumble).. That is piss poor and will get you DEMOLISHED in a game vs. BC. BC is balanced on offense and a poor ND offense will take a toll on an OK domer defense. The weakness on BC is their pass defense and well ND passing is a joke. BC 34-13

HOMER!

Just kidding bro.

I liked North Carolina early in the week but this game has grown on me more than any other this week. Spurrier is going to knock the rust off of Bitch Davis. SEC road for SC should be critical in this one.

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT AND TOMORROW!

haha P&G. GL to you as well.

I think SC is well prepared for this game after road games @ UGA and LSU. I am hearing that there is a sea of garnet in NC tonight. Really would not be surprised to see atleast 1/3 of the stadium tomorrow in Garnet and Black. I am thinking 15k-20k in attendance.

OK, I've kept my mouth shut all week about this game, but i have to speak up now.

Aren't you just slightly worried about this line being so low? Yeah yeah, I know, Miami sucks and it's no surprise that they lost on the road. Still, does it make any sense to ANYONE that this line opened lower than the Miami line? Does this not make you scratch your head a bit trying to figure out why the Cocks aren't -13 in this game?

OK, I've kept my mouth shut all week about this game, but i have to speak up now.

Aren't you just slightly worried about this line being so low? Yeah yeah, I know, Miami sucks and it's no surprise that they lost on the road. Still, does it make any sense to ANYONE that this line opened lower than the Miami line? Does this not make you scratch your head a bit trying to figure out why the Cocks aren't -13 in this game?

I am under the impression the line opened at -9?

I don't think many hold the Gamecocks in high regard as it is. I think I've heard 4 analyst put them on UPSET alert this week. The dogs have been barking loud, and here we have a home dog.

Frankly, I am done worrying about the line. At this point, I can only go with my gut, my feel for SC games, and what I have seen from NC. If I lose this bet, I guess I got suckered in and the books along with their crystal balls were right but I know that if I had to make this bet again next week knowing what I know today, I would do it all over again.

Yates, while he is completing 61%, hasn't thrown a TD pass in his last 3 games. Lets look at these numbers.

vs. USF: 11/27 for 85yds, 0td, 4int
vs. VT: 16/25 for 182yds, 0td, 1int
vs. UM: 15/23 for 218yds, 0td, 0int.

SC has a good pass defense, maybe its not #1 in the nation like it is currently ranked, but it is good. If Yates has any of those 3 performances vs. SC, his team will lose the game by a lot, I am confident in that.

I think game plan wise, Spurrier is going to go right after their young secondary and should have success doing so.

I "feel" pretty good about this bet. Maybe I am a sucker, maybe not, we will see. I am not scared of anything UNC does and I believe the gamecocks are going to give a focused effort.

*I hate unders. I needed 7 td's in the 2nd half to lose my under and sure enough it happened. AHHHHH

I want to say this now though. If the SC game goes how I believe it go, Vandy should have some value at 12:30 next Saturday. SC has Tennessee on deck and really it has been 2 emotional games in a row with UK and UNC, the players are really hyped for the UNC game. Prior to their big games this yr, SC has not looked their best. ULL before UGA and SC State before LSU are 2 examples. I think Spurrier will play some mind games with the boys as well. This week practice has been great. Say they go up to UNC and romp them, the players will be feeling good about themselves, maybe a little over confident. Practice that week will prob be sloppy and the game day atmosphere vs. Vandy will be dull since it is an early game. I am just expecting a sloppy performance vs. Vandy and Spurrier will break the team down and get them ready for UT.

gl this week etg.... enjoyed our private message conversations on some of the games this week.

SC -7..........5.5 to Win 5
BC -13.5......4.4 to Win 4

I am going to decide on Missouri+12.5, I would like 13. OU has played 2 straight unimpressive games. Missouri offense = Tulsa on Steroids. They have a fighting chance to cover this all day.

Kind of like Indiana to win SU but don't know.

Back