FIU +7
FSU +13.5
S. Miss -6
Duke+4.5
W.Kenty+14
Army -7
Tex St. +2.5
Houston +5

I’d love to talk to you about the duke play when you have some time. I been ahead the curb on NCst, I really like their play calling and Leary has turned out to be a great surprise at qb. Prob square as hell but I sure think ncst should beat duke by a few scores. Certainly willing to listen to what you thinking/how the game will go.

This play qualified due to recent game play, I also fade based on previous lines and consensus.

you saying you basically fading previous week when perception higher on one team and Lower on other?? I understand the concept but is there more to it with capping /numbers or just strictly this? Just curious. Certainly not saying my way any better than yours I just enjoy picking things up from how others go about it!!

I took ULL -2.5 live

I dont have time to discuss my methods this minute.

anytime you have a chance and want to discuss. I feel like I kinda got this jist of it. Just curious if you also incorporate stats and capping or simply the stuff I can tell you look for? That all. No need for long explanation.

I love getting a understanding of how others go about it. When I find things I like i will cherry pick and start using myself in my own way. The way I feel about this is you can always learn more and always pick up things that could help!! When I 1st signed up to this sight what had to be 10+ years ago I couldn’t believe all the things I learned from other guys! I try to pay it forward and do my best to try and give glimpses into how I go about things. For me I don’t see what else the point is? Giving out plays and tracking is nice but my goal is much deeper than that!!!! I can tell your style is similar to some other guys I now consider friends I met over the years so just interested in getting best understanding I can.

I think more of them I see than not don’t make much sense to me. Every now and again I do see some that actually have merit and then I will start following them. You sound like a guy who prob has some with sound ideals behind them!!

5 units :
Louisiana Tech +14
North Texas +7

3 unit:
Mississippi State +6.5
Ole Miss -2.5
Louisville +17
Cincinnati -3

1unit:
FIU +7
FSU +13.5
S. Miss -6
Duke+4.5
W.Kenty+14
Army -7
Tex St. +2.5
Houston +5
Pitt +14

cincy refunded

5 units :
Louisiana Tech +14
North Texas +7

3 unit:
Mississippi State +6.5
Ole Miss -2.5
Louisville +17

1unit:
FIU +7
FSU +13.5
S. Miss -6
Duke+4.5
W.Kenty+14
Army -7
Tex St. +2.5
Houston +5
Pitt +14

5 units :
Louisiana Tech +14
North Texas +7

3 unit:
Mississippi State +6.5
Ole Miss -2.5
Louisville +17
Houston +5
Pitt +14 +13.5

1unit:
FIU +7
FSU +13.5
S. Miss -6
Duke+4.5
W.Kenty+14
Army -7
Tex St. +2.5

Some of these teams in the top 25 are going to be leaving this list soon. Filled by some squads that havent played. beware of these road favorites tonight. They do not have a good strength of schedule behind them.

FIU +7 cancelled

5 units :
Louisiana Tech +14
North Texas +7

3 unit:
Mississippi State +6.5
Ole Miss -2.5
Louisville +17
Houston +5
Pitt +14 +13.5

1unit:
FSU +13.5
S. Miss -6
Duke+4.5
W.Kenty+14
Army -7
Tex St. +2.5

5 units :
Louisiana Tech +14
North Texas +7

3 unit:
Mississippi State +6.5
Ole Miss -2.5
Louisville +17
Houston +5
Pitt +14 +13.5

1unit:
FSU +13.5
S. Miss -6
Duke+4.5
W.Kenty+14
Army -7 and UTSA +8 i bought off Army.
Tex St. +2.5

Lost Houston. Went up against a good team and fell apart.
weekly.... 1-2= -3.5 units

Saturday:
5 units :
Louisiana Tech +14
North Texas +7

3 unit:
Mississippi State +6.5
Ole Miss -2.5
Louisville +17
Pitt +14 +13.5

1unit:
FSU +13.5