Week 7 Plays

raems

Pretty much a regular
20-17, +4.18u ytd

Vikings First Half Under 10.5 1.15/1

Think the Eagles dline gets after this terrible oline early, motivation against their old QB who never seemed thrilled to be in Philly / good defense off a bad game now playing at home.

Fins ML +125 1/1.25

Fading Buffalo on an unsustainable streak of covers with the latest one being a 30 point win which is a spot I love in and of itself. Miami oline hit a rhythm last week, I'll take the dog ML in what I feel is a tossup.

Ravens ML +128 1/1.28

I think people are trying a little too hard if they're betting the Jets today. Short week off a flight that got back from Arizona on Tuesday morning, playing a desperate Ravens team. Jets also have their bye coming up, teams this bad staring at a bye week often don't show up. This is also the fan in me rooting for a losing streak, higher the pick the better.

That's it for now, trying not to get greedy. GL guys.

Seahawks ML +105 2/2.1

Really like this team as a road dog. Having the better quarterback off a so so game facing a team that just dominated on MNF makes the spot that much better.

22-18, +5.43u ytd. Not includng the Seahawks ML push I got because what's the point.

MNF - Broncos -7.5 1.05/1

Broncos off an upset loss / Texans off an enormous SNF comeback, Broncos very well rested at home off two consecutive losses, Kubiak back which is enormous for them, team facing Brock who they know well. This Texans offense is the worst in the league or at least close to it, Osweiler is terrible and I have no faith in his ability to keep his team competitive in this spot. Lean Texans TT Under too but 14.5 leaves too much available for a garbage time TD.

Back