Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
2007:
CFB ATS: 35-34-3, +1.15 units
CFB ML: 1-2, -0.75 units
CFB O/U: 13-10-0, +2.00 units
------------------------------
CFB Total/YTD: 49-46-3, +2.40 units

Last week was bad. Took most of the season's profits away. But it's time to turn the page to this week.
Got a real late start on this week's games. Finished up tonight, rushing to make sure i beat whatever line movement happens tomorrow with Dr Boob.
In any case, here's what i've played so far...and hopefully i'll get to some write-ups before Saturday gets here.

Saturday, 10/13

Northwestern (-7) over Minnesota (-110) for 1.5 units
S Carolina (-7) over N Carolina (-110) for 1.5 units
Louisville/Cincinnati over 66 (-110) for 1 unit
Vanderbilt (+7) over Georgia (-110) for 1.5 units
Tennessee (-7) over Mississippi St (-110) for 1.5 units
Wisconsin/Penn St under 44.5 (-110) for 1 unit
Illinois (-3) over Iowa (-110) for 1.5 units
Boston College (-13.5) over Notre Dame (-110) for 1.5 units
Auburn (+3) over Arkansas (-110) for 1.5 units
Tulane/UAB over 49 (-110) for 1 unit
Connecticut (+3) over Virginia (-110) for 1.5 units
Texas Tech (-8.5) over Texas A&M (-110) for 1.5 units
Colorado/Kansas St over 49.5 (-110) for 1 unit
Rutgers (-17.5) over Syracuse (-110) for 1.5 units
Arizona/USC under 57 (-110) for 1 unit
New Mexico St/Louisiana Tech over 50 (-110) for 1 unit
Missouri/Oklahoma over 61 (-110) for 1.5 units
California (-13.5) over Oregon St (-110) for 1.5 units

We'll see if any of tomorrow's line movement has me adding more to this card, or not. Some other leans right now are Texas, Buffalo, Tulsa, Arizona St, and maybe MTSU...depending on the right kind of movement.

Anyways, BOL this week. :cheers:

Last edited:
You were not kidding about the 15 plays..lol

Looks very nice...I'll get at you later but very interested on that USC-Zona under.

Good to hear, Pags. Let's hit em both. :cheers:

Thx, Red. Hope a couple of them win SU for ya. :cheers:

Fondy...:down2: says it all, smart ass.

Aplous:cheers:
Many reasons, that i'll touch the surface of. First, Auburn's play of late is much improved. Definitely a team getting healthier as the season progresses. Not so sure about the Razorbacks overall health though. And if McFadden's ribs are an issue, and i hope they still will be, i don't expect them to have the kinda ground success they had last year...by any means. The visitor's won 4 of the last 5 years in this matchup...and Auburn's won 3 of the last 4 games. Revenge from last year is an angle. As well as the HC's overall record against the top tier teams...Tuberville's well over .500 vs top 10 or top 25 teams, and Nutt's far under .500 against both categories. Sorry for being brief...jsut see another Florida-type win for Auburn.

Pluto :cheers:
From your mouth, to .... ear.

BAR :cheers:
Add a wet/sloppy field to all we talked about concerning that under. Raining like a mo-fo tonight, getting that field nice and slow.

Btw...went and added 3 more. None of the aforementioned leans...as i soured on those. But 3 new ones...NMST/LTech over, Mizzou/OU over, and Cal -13.5 pts.

Lastly, i think the Illy/Iowa and the AF/Col St games will tell us a whole lot about dr boob. There's actually a reverse dr boob line movement going on with AF.

Anyways, BOL today everyone. :tiphat:

You'll probably get mad about this, but are you going to change your name in a couple of weeks?

26-7 is still a big edge.

Hope I'm wrong, as my money is on CLE. BTW, Texas Tech rolls

Back