Week 7 NFL

wizardofodd

Resident Newlywed
I've already played it, hoping I got a jump on the lines. I hate laying chalk on the road, especially when its more than a TD.

Tenn-8 @ KC: I will play tennessee as long as I get a good number on them, and this week, I'm not. I dont like laying more than a TD like I said. Larry Johnson also facing some legal trouble again from Feb as I hear. Tennessee is well coached and they do not lose to teams like Kansas City. I can go on for ever about them, but wont.

Pitts-10 @ Cinci: Same as above, high line, over a TD on the road and this one against a division foe. Palmer is going to be out again and Fitzpatrick should have trouble against this steelers D. Paker wants to play, but dont know if they will even need him. Pitts coming off a bye, which was needed for them.

Like I said, I dont like those high ass numbers, so I'm playing them in a 7 pt teaser.

10 units 7 pt teaser.

Tenn-1
Pitts -3

Tenn 27
KC 16

Pitts 31
Cinci 24

BOL fellas.

Last edited:
thanks fellas. this is going to be my only play this week, in fact I've added 5 more units to the play. I really dont like anything else and jsut feel like the lines are pretty tight this week and dont want to force anything.

BOL fellas have a great weekend.

nice hit for me today!! shoulda just taken them by the spreads...lol

tonight.......

2 units on Seattle +12 -105

think tb wins this one on a late FG

Sea 17
TB 20

BOL fellas

i'll take that. how ugly was that for a win? !! sorry for tb backers, that was just totally nasty.

Lean for mon night:
pats-3

have a good night fellas

Last edited:
Back