Week 7 NFL

YesSir

Brian Windhorst
SEASON 44-27 (62%)
LW 8-2

I will post all of my final plays in this window. I will start by throwing some leans out there...I do have a little more time this week so I will be able to do some explaining...BOL all

PLAYS
Chicago Bears -2.5 (125)

New Orleans/Carolina OVER 44.5

Cleveland Browns + 7.5 (120)

Dallas -6.5 (120)

Buffalo -1

Tampa Bay -11

Tennessee -9

Baltimore +3.5 (120)

NO +3.5 (120)

NYJ/OAK OVER 41

Buffalo/SD OVER 44.5

NYJ -2.5 (hook)

Houston/Detroit UNDER 46.5

BOL All:cheers:

Last edited:
Chicago -2.5
I really think that the Bears are one of the better teams in the entire NFL. They are also the most underrated team. Week 1 they went and blew out the Colts in the new dome on Sunday Night! Week 2 and 3 were both close losses to pretty good teams (Carolina and Tampa Bay). They were ahead by double digits very late in both games. The only way they would lose those two games were if TB and CAR could march down the field, score, force a 3 and out, and then score again. Well it happened in both of these games. IT is very unusal for this to happen, esp. two times in a row. Their next game was another night game, this time against Philly. The Bears played well the whole game and a late goal line stand gave them the win. Last week was a wierd loss to a pretty good Falcons team. It is tough to win in the ATL when that team is good. Matt Ryan was awesome! I missed them blowing out Detroit somewhere in the mix....

They have played one of the tougher schedules in football, and have been pretty successful. The line has look great and Orton has been very good. Matt Forte always falls forward and has been the most impressive rookie (along with Matt Ryan) IMO. They get a Minnesota team that has really failed to identify themselves. They struggled to a win against Detroit last week. The Bears have been pretty good against the run this year. If Minnesota fails to get the run going, the Bears will win this game by DD....like Chicago to roll here....do not think you will get this cheaper than 3, so buy now if you like it....

Tennessee -9

dislike this team a lot ...love going against them but they should roll here...especially with no LJ

thanks

bol today

Baltimore +3.5 (120)

NO +3.5 (120)

NYJ/OAK OVER 41

Buffalo/SD OVER 44.5

NYJ -2.5 (hook)

Houston/Detroit UNDER 46.5

Back