Week 7 NFL

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
I'm scared to look back at what my record is. I'm fairly certain that I've had 3 winning weeks including .5 units to the plus side in week 1 (so, essentially a push), but I lost about 16 units last week. Suffice to say, I'm flat out not seeing it right now. I will say that last week was my press week. I had a really good week 5 and felt I was possibly coming out of this funk, so I told myself that I was going to over bet a potential heater and go for broke. Well, I went broke :rofl:.

So, back to the well. KISS - keep it simple stupid.

Plays

CHI -3 1.5 Units
BAL PK/AZ +3 -120 4 Units (local hanging a 3.5 on AZ so I bought the teaser to +3 - look at OAK's home efforts outside of SD who was looking ahead to KC).
IND -3 -120 1.5 Units

Leans

BAL
JAX
BUF
IND
SD
SEA/STL under
DAL (4 or better - my local has 4.5 right now) - this may be the sucker side but NYG have been struggling and coming off a PT dud. At some point I'll talk myself into playing NYG as a fade of myself and Dallas will win by 3 TD's

Last edited:
Tall receivers vs short secondary. Just hope Cutler remembers to throw to tall receivers.. I'm on that one also.. GL P

Its and up and down grind bro. Gotta take your shots when you feel you're seeing it well...win or lose just trust yourself.

Lets crush it this week bro

:shake: Marlo

Sanu o72.5 yards receiving -115 1 Unit
Marshawn Lynch o1.5 receptions -130 1 Unit
Kelvin Benjamin o59.5 yards receiving -110 .5 Unit
Julio Jones will score a TD +110 .5 Unit
Greg Jennings u42.5 yards receiving -110 1 Unit

PIT -2.5 -120 2 Units

A lot has been said about PIT in PT vs. Houston. No need to re-hash here. The matchup I like is PIT vs. the Houston secondary. AB & co should have a field day with these chumps. just need to keep 99 out of the backfield as much as possible and Ben should have time to exploit this mismatch.

Back