Week 7 - NFL BLITZ

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
Total Plays: 21-21 (+8.6 units)

MNF: 4-0 (+10 units)

not a great week last week, but I can't complain as it coulda been much worse.... also been doing well on the Monday Nighters... 4-0 and was leaning Washington in week 2... hopefully my trend continues there..

I'm really running late this week, so I'm going to just spit out my plays.. then I'll add write-ups for each as soon as I can get to it..

only got 5 plays going on for this week...

Arizona +9 @ Washington

( 2 units )

Atlanta +9 @ New Orleans

( 2 units )

New York Jets @ Cincinnati -6.5

( 2 units )

St. Louis @ Seattle -9

( 2 units )

Indianapolis @ Jacksonville +3

( 2 units )

writeups coming... gl to everyone this weekend.

Huh, I'm on none of these, though I'd like to see Atlanta lose. (SU, not necessarily ATS).

Good luck tomorrow, Blitz. Glad you're not against my SF play.

Glad to see the all out blitz is back on track...Good Luck tommorow Bud:cheers:
Liking J Ville on Monday as well:smiley_acbe:

Arizona +9

Yeah.. I know... I'm taking a team that will probably have Tim Rattay starting at QB and facing a Washington defense that has looked pretty solid. The thing is, Arizona is doing much better this year (17th) at running the ball than they did last season (31st). With that said, I think Edgerrin James can do well in this one. He will definitely be the focal point for the Cards. Specially when you consider Washingtons' 5th ranked rush defense may not be as elite as it has seemed. The last two teams they faced were Detroit and Green Bay. Both of those teams are high passing/no running type teams. The Eagles (5.7 yards per carry) and the Giants ( 2 rushing tds) both had some success running the ball against the skins the previous two weeks before that. With Edge averaging 4 yards per carry this season, I think he should be able to do enough to keep the ball control game going and keep the ball away from the Skins as much as possible. I think the UNDER looks pretty good and the Cards should be able to cover this high number by playing conservative.

Huh, I'm on none of these, though I'd like to see Atlanta lose. (SU, not necessarily ATS).

Good luck tomorrow, Blitz. Glad you're not against my SF play.

yea.. as much as I'd like to see the Giants blow out the Niners, it is a pretty high number to bet on.. but I still hope it happens.. haha.

Jax is looking like one of those plays that I know I should be on and will be kicking myself for being on the Colts... Good luck this week Blitz. Hope things are going well for you.

Jax is looking like one of those plays that I know I should be on and will be kicking myself for being on the Colts... Good luck this week Blitz. Hope things are going well for you.

I really hate going against Peyton, but this is just one of those weird weeks when the plays look tough and you gotta go with what seems against the grain... gl bro.

Atlanta +9

The Saints appear to be better at stopping the run. They have only allowed 4 td runs as opposed to 10 through the air. They have also held 4 straight teams under 100 yards rushing. So even though Leftwich will be starting, they should still be able to move the ball plenty against the Saints 24th ranked pass defense. Of the 10 tds they have given up through the air, 9 were to receivers... thats not good for the Saints. Only 5 teams have given up more points than the Saints have thus far. Atlanta doesn't have too great a defense themselves, but they should be able to stay in this one.

I like it even more that it is a monday nighter...

dog on national tv
home dog
A lot better defense
on grass

do you remember the Giants/Jags prime time game last year? The Giants offense had not a single chance against that pumped up Jags D. Now you throw in Reggie F-in Nelson in the deep secondary.

plus Del Rio gets the coaching edge over Coach Fungi. Del Rio is a defensive coach with a good D, Fungis Penis is a guy that rides that coattail of the best quarterback ever.

I like it even more that it is a monday nighter...

dog on national tv
home dog
A lot better defense
on grass

do you remember the Giants/Jags prime time game last year? The Giants offense had not a single chance against that pumped up Jags D. Now you throw in Reggie F-in Nelson in the deep secondary.

plus Del Rio gets the coaching edge over Coach Fungi. Del Rio is a defensive coach with a good D, Fungis Penis is a guy that rides that coattail of the best quarterback ever.

I agree about the coaching edge, but I just think a Sunday afternoon would make more for letdown play than a nationally televised game. Not that I'm saying Indy needs to be in letdown mode to lose to the Jags, just thinking they we will be more focused on finding ways of penetrating through the defense... either way, I still agree Jags look good.

update:

Arizona +9 ( 2 units ) WON

Atlanta +9 ( 2 units ) WON

Cincinnati -6.5 ( 2 units ) - pending

Seattle -9 ( 2 units ) - pending

Jacksonville +3 ( 2 units ) - pending

update:

Cincinnati -6.5 ( 2 units ) - WON

Seattle -9 ( 2 units ) - WON

Jacksonville +3 ( 2 units ) - pending

4-0 with the Monday Nighter pending

Awesome job today bro! I should've taken your advice on New England. Again, congrats on a great Sunday, and keep it rollin!

:cheers:

My God this guy is EN FUEGO :cheers: Great stuff...

Let's get the brooms out buddy, I'm on the Jax as well. :cheers: :shake:

Bust out that Broom stick, because you are about to give your bookie a golden shower...

Nice job playa

well, it looks like things went to shit once Garrard got hurt...

it's possible Indy coulda covered anyway, but it woulda been much harder had he not got hurt... either way... good call for all you Indy backers..

I have said time and again I don't like going against Peyton, but it looks like I did it again.. hopefully I'll learn this time...

gotta put the broom away...

update:

Cincinnati -6.5 ( 2 units ) - WON

Seattle -9 ( 2 units ) - WON

Jacksonville +3 ( 2 units ) - loss

the Jags losing put me at 4-1 (+5.8 units) for the week and 4-1 (+7.8 units) on Monday Nighters...

updated record for the season:

25-22 (+14.4 units)

Back