Arizona +8 1/2 (W)
Buffalo +3 *POW* (W)
G-Men -9 (W)
Dallas -9 (W)
Seattle -8 (W)
Atl +9 (W)

GL Everyone

Last edited:
6-0 today... Too bad I'm on Denver (not posted)... bout to get moosed ridiculously... But I have a real strong lean 2marrow... Later fellas

Whew... kicked the moose in the face.... Not posted but 6-0 is okay for me... Going for 7 2marrow

Goodnight fellas

Early lean... Indy -3.. Just feel Indy wins a close one and gets one step closer to the showdown with NE... Like the fact they are coming off the bye as Peyton Manning is the last person who needs extra time to prepare.

Also lean...
Under 44 1/2

Not usually a fan of betting with public against the home dog but fuck it its the mans money anyway and if anyone is gonna buck the trend its...

INDY -3...

GL all

Heres a prediction too...

31-21 Colts

Yayayayayayayayayayayaya.... 7-0 Nicka's .... I gotta live it up while i can... No way that will ever happen again

aw man... garrard goin down ruined any chance u had... But get em next week... Hint take the Pats now at 15.5

aw man... garrard goin down ruined any chance u had... But get em next week... Hint take the Pats now at 15.5

I like the steelers this week at -3.5, you have any thoughts on the game. I am not a steelers fan even though i live in pittsburgh, so i am objective about this game. With living in the pittsburgh area i think i get more local media information which ultimatley helps me out. What you think??

Thanks for the tip on New England, i'm on it.

Back