HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
YTD: 28-28...+5.76

Plays:

Rutgers -16.5 at -110 for 1 unit

Wisconsin +5.5 at -110 for 1 unit

Illinois -3 at -115 for 1 unit

Louisville +10.5 at -110 for 1 unit (read mwebb's thread)

Indiana +5.5 at -110 for 2 units

Wake/FSU under 43.5 at -110 for 1 unit (loss)

Texas AM +10 at -110 for 1 unit

Missouri +12 at -110 for 1 unit

Washington 2nd half at -120 for 1 unit

Last edited:
thanks troy..have fun in vegas bro.

If anyone has questions about the picks let me know.

yeah ray, I was shocked and I don't believe the trap theory for this game. Illinois is for real. Iowa will have fits with the speed at the skill positions and mendenhall will wear Iowa down. Iowa doesn't have any playmakers imo..the only reason I can figure the line is because it's at Iowa and a fear of illini letdown.

nice work with mizzou last night!!! i had them big, and your enthusiasm had me go bigger on them.
anybody your overly enthusiastic about this week?

Cash, glad I could help out somewhat bro!

I think they have a chance this week, I'm jsut kind of waiting to see what the line does at this point. Oklahoma's big weakness is pass defense. Both are coming off big, emotional games..should be an interesting game. Only thing is, I think Oklahoma will score on Mizzou. It definitely will be a game I'm not as confident on as this past weekend's Mizzou/neb game.

Adding:

Louisville +10.5 at -110 for 1 unit

Cincy is a great team, but facing a team that can both run and throw will be a challenge...am I scared of the ville's defense? of course...but I think they can hang within the number.

On Rutgers and Louisville with you, and am certainly looking at the others as well!

Good Luck to us this week, lets make some cash!

im lookin at the illni myself man. Easy reasoning on that one, wisky beat iowa, illinois beat Wisky. it may just be that simple

neither am I in terms of my confidence in Missouri last week compared to this week, but I am still on them again...

neither am I in terms of my confidence in Missouri last week compared to this week, but I am still on them again...

i will be too...jsut wanna see if i can get i higher #. OU will score...but so will Mizzou. Like you said, Hunt...OU's weakness is pass defense.

HUNT - Liking your card this week, bro! Already with you on Rutgers.

What are your thoughts on Wisconsin? The line has almost jumped to 7. Penn St. has a more experienced QB in Morelli, and arguably a better defense. Having said that, I am leaning slightly to the Badgers.

Leaning heavily to Illinois myself. It's almost like Iowa will be playing a bigger, better version of Indiana (and the Hoosiers handled the Hawkeyes with ease a few weeks ago). I've noticed the Hawkeyes are a sloppy football team (heavily penalized), and they also give up a ton of sacks. The numbers (in general) bode very well for Illini backers.

Mizzou up to 10.5 with my guy, i am thinking with that offense, they can keep it within the points with a chance to win.

let me know your thoughts when you have a chance.

Pressed for time..

Adding:

FSU/Wake under 43.5 for 1 unit at -110.

Thanks for the well wishes and will answer questions tonight or tomorrow.

Hunt, just curious... do you think the low scoring will come in the 1h, 2h or just be flatly distributed over the game?

You got a lot of great numbers huntdog !!

best of luck this week !!

sorry the big guy below had to show up and ruin your total in a game dominated by the defenses.

:moose:

yeah, shit happens..oh well...i was pissed but im over it now. Sorry I didn't get back to sooner trublue.

aztec, wisky has the firepower to stay with penn state. I just look for Morelli to make mistakes..PSU favored by 6.5 over a solid team like wisky is just wrong imo.

cash..I like Mizzou this weekend...but not as much as last. They have the offense to stay in the game and keep it within the number.

Texas AM should run on TT and might even pull off the SU win..liking tamu and the points here as well.

Adding:

Texas AM +10 at -110 for 1 unit

Missouri +12 at -110 for 1 unit

I wanted to bet TAMU after bob moved the line too. .... just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger due to all the intangibles of the game. Still think you are where the value is at.

Best of luck this weekend huntdog. LETS MAKE SOME DAMN MONEY !

Back