Week 7 Monster

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
California -1 v UW.....5 units....about as big as I go....UW gonna get run out...can't defend and can't keep up

BTW....Fukk u michigan state...

Full Card.......FWIW

California -1 v. UW........5 units
TCU +10 1/2 @ Baylor....2 Units
Clemson -11 1/2 v. Louisville......2 Units
Tex AM -3 v. Ole Miss.....2 units

Last edited:
GL & yeah fuck u michigan state

Thx mrob....yes, mich state....i don't even know what else to say....i am usually pretty good with accepting loses, but that one is going to stick for a while....just unreal

jimmy bol have a great week:cheers3:

Thx D8...you the man....looking forward to seeing what you got this week....love your stuff

Jimmy, what do you think that total will be at?

Hmmmm.....mid 70s I would think....I would actually worry about the UW offense scoring enough if I was to take the over....Cyler Miles isn't nearly as good as I thought he would be.....I see a 45-27 type score here.

Adding to my card.........FWIW...with

TCU +10 1/2 @ Baylor....2 Units.........D8 ride

Clemson -11 1/2 v. Louisville......2 Units.........this one from CC/MW and someone else that I can't recall in the in-game

Tex AM -3 v. Ole Miss.....2 units.........just love the spot here....if Ole Miss can really get this done, I will tip cap....but I think they get beat just like AM got beat at MSU..

Clemson -11 1/2 v. Louisville......2 Units.........this one from CC/MW and someone else that I can't recall in the in-game

I think Dwight gave it his vote of confidence in the ingame. Hope it hits for us. The TCU play is starting to look good, too. Thanks for the PAC insight, and good luck this week.

Nice card, GL Jimmy and agree fuck MSU just a terrible beat there.....

Had to stop in and say FUCK Michigan State... just awful. Like you Jimmy, I'm usually pretty good at accepting losses, but I didn't take that one very well.

Like your card so far this week. Good luck!

Michigan State was leading by 24 in the 4th.....score 2 td with like 5 min left.....Michigan State had to punt with 3 n change left....guy returned it for td....missed 2 point conversion. ....Michigan State got ball and with 1 min left had to settle for field goal n Nebraska out of timeout.....the kick hit the left goal post and fg no good....

Back