• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Week 7 ML Dogs

The two most popular among the public handicappers are:
Miami Fla
Pitt

Others: (I like all three of these better than the ones the public handicappers like so much)
Oregon
BYU
Florida

Last edited:
Haven't been able to go through all the games yet but I did find a few I liked....playing a 2 & 3 teamer RR with:

Kent State Golden Flashes +280
Arizona Wildcats +220
East Carolina Pirates +375
Risked $24 ($6 per parlay) to Win $595.02

:eatingburger:

Late start and not finished but ones that I’ll be considering.

Sparty
Iowa st
Miami
Byu
Zona (is qb playing?)
Mizzou (depending on weather)

I'll go dumpster diving with New Mexico. Just not sure where SJSU is at right now. They may win by 3 tds, but I'll pay to find out.

Hey @JROCK1966 I’d love your honest opinion on uk secondary. They havnt faced enough passing games I respect to cap them based off stats. Uga throwing for almost 4 bills made me raise a eyebrow cause I seriously don’t think Uga passing game as good as mizzou! Granted tigers don’t have anything like Brock bowers but I don’t think Uga has the wrs mizzou does, I guess I don’t know if Uga qb is really good or not but I know Cook is pretty dang good. I’d kill for a update on weather too! We have the front coming thru today, so far way more wind than rain. wind can hurt a passing game! (Does wind typically blow goalpost to goalpost or across the field?), Lot of questions I know!

I do think ya’ll will have a lot of success rushing on mizzou. To me it kinda feels like a game both offenses strengths could be a problem for the d’s, and of course the total dropping! Lol. Little rain wouldn’t deter me, uk running the clock out worries me a bit, hoping not to windy!

Hey @JROCK1966 I’d love your honest opinion on uk secondary. They havnt faced enough passing games I respect to cap them based off stats. Uga throwing for almost 4 bills made me raise a eyebrow cause I seriously don’t think Uga passing game as good as mizzou! Granted tigers don’t have anything like Brock bowers but I don’t think Uga has the wrs mizzou does, I guess I don’t know if Uga qb is really good or not but I know Cook is pretty dang good. I’d kill for a update on weather too! We have the front coming thru today, so far way more wind than rain. wind can hurt a passing game! (Does wind typically blow goalpost to goalpost or across the field?), Lot of questions I know!

I do think ya’ll will have a lot of success rushing on mizzou. To me it kinda feels like a game both offenses strengths could be a problem for the d’s, and of course the total dropping! Lol. Little rain wouldn’t deter me, uk running the clock out worries me a bit, hoping not to windy!
I am interested in @JROCK1966 thoughts too as I have pretty strong options of the Mizzou passing game against the Kentucky pass D and the Kentucky run game verses the Mizzou run D.

I'll go dumpster diving with New Mexico. Just not sure where SJSU is at right now. They may win by 3 tds, but I'll pay to find out.

I’ve kinda made it a point not to really mess with buffs games outside taking running back props against them but I dunno if trees run ball or have a back? Lol

I am interested in @JROCK1966 thoughts too as I have pretty strong options of the Mizzou passing game against the Kentucky pass D and the Kentucky run game verses the Mizzou run D.

It sure seems like a potentially good matchup for both offenses don’t it? I know uk:stoops used to have pretty good corners why I’m asking, maybe there were other factors like them not knowing Uga would throw like that? What I’m kinda thinking tho is stoops will be smart enough to finally be the team to slow Burden down (lsu kinda did after he roasted them for a half), but I think to take Burden away is to give up yards to cooper and Wease!! You can’t take it all away and Burden has to be priority 1 I’d think?

@2daBank and @He Hate Me .... the short story is I fully expect my Cats to bounce back and cover vs. Mizzou.

Here is why....normally Stoops' teams are awful the game after playing Georgia but normally we play them tough and physical and it's normally a very exhausting and draining game and our 1 loss normally turns into 2 losses the following week.......But last weekend's game was not the typical Ky/UGA matchup.....my Cats played like the biggest bunch of pussy-Cats in the world. They did not expend any energy....they went through the motions....they had zero fight. Yeah sure UGA took the fight to them but at no time during that game did anyone give any UK player give any resistance. The end result being we should have a good amount of energy level this Saturday because we sure as hell didn't expend any last week. We normally bring it against Mizzou as well....Mizzou and my Cats do not like each other at all. There is a lot of trash talking going on between these two teams. The one egg we laid was a few years ago when Coach Schlarman passed away and no one was ready to play at all as they were emotional wrecks....all those guys loved Schlarman and his death hit the team pretty hard. Other than that game we bring it against Mizzou.

A stat to watch is the takeaways....Cook had some INT's last week vs. LSU and I look for our secondary to sniper him as well.....we do have a nice amount of snipers in our secondary against non-number-1 college football teams.

Stoops is 11-2 SU as a home fav (see pic below) coming home off a road loss...the two losses?? One was against Lane Kiffin's Ole Miss squad and Lane Kiffin owns Stoops anyway....Drink is not to be confused with the play-caller that Kiffin is and the other loss was last year vs. USCjr when Will Levis dnp....doesn't matter if Leary plays or not because I think Sweet Baby Ray will run all over that Mizzou defense like LSU did last week. JMHO....good luck on what you decide.

kystoops.jpg

It sure seems like a potentially good matchup for both offenses don’t it? I know uk:stoops used to have pretty good corners why I’m asking, maybe there were other factors like them not knowing Uga would throw like that? What I’m kinda thinking tho is stoops will be smart enough to finally be the team to slow Burden down (lsu kinda did after he roasted them for a half), but I think to take Burden away is to give up yards to cooper and Wease!! You can’t take it all away and Burden has to be priority 1 I’d think?

We will establish the run again like we did vs. Florida and keep those WR's off the field as much as possible....Coen will go big with a couple TE's added to the OLine similar to FL game.....Brad White will play the D like he normally does and keep everything short and not get beat deep. Did the same thing vs. UGA but they have an OLine that we got zero pass rush against....is Mizzou that good at protecting the QB? I'm not sure but I know my Cats will play much more spirited and energetic at home than they did last week on the road.

Cook hadn’t turned the ball over in 300+ passes before last week, I wouldn’t count on him to start turning it over a bunch.

We will establish the run again like we did vs. Florida and keep those WR's off the field as much as possible....Coen will go big with a couple TE's added to the OLine similar to FL game.....Brad White will play the D like he normally does and keep everything short and not get beat deep. Did the same thing vs. UGA but they have an OLine that we got zero pass rush against....is Mizzou that good at protecting the QB? I'm not sure but I know my Cats will play much more spirited and energetic at home than they did last week on the road.

Think that tells me play wease again if they take away the deep stuff he often becomes the chain mover. Think you will find this game much tougher than gators. I really just want to hit a prop tho! I assume stoops will finally be the guy to say enough with Burden just cooking them, I expect that to be his 1st priority, that leaves me cooper and Wease, cooper more the deep threat, if they playing a 2 deep shell then I think Wease should get 5-6 catches to move sticks.

Stanford +13.5 -110 3*
Stanford ML +390 .5*

Just played, finally got it jogged loose from 12.5 all day

Man I could t do it. I couldn’t find a game where trees even had a back get 10 stinking Rush attempts! That sucks for what I like to play against buffs but think it very bad for their chances of handing around also, maybe not. Gl buddy

Reactions: KJ
Man I could t do it. I couldn’t find a game where trees even had a back get 10 stinking Rush attempts! That sucks for what I like to play against buffs but think it very bad for their chances of handing around also, maybe not. Gl buddy
I don't break it down like that at all

Like a stock. Buy it and hope it makes money, have a full game live to do something about it if it doesn't work.

I don't break it down like that at all

Like a stock. Buy it and hope it makes money, have a full game live to do something about it if it doesn't work.
I
I know brother. Just the way I saw it. Hope it works out.

• Love
I
I know brother. Just the way I saw it. Hope it works out.
Ultimately a play against a run defense that shouldn't be laying that kind of number at this point in the season but it requires the opponent to actually call a game that destroys that run defense. Betting that Stanford can do that

Ultimately a play against a run defense that shouldn't be laying that kind of number at this point in the season but it requires the opponent to actually call a game that destroys that run defense. Betting that Stanford can do that

Basically why I couldn’t play trees, saw no evidence they run the ball on anyone. Don’t think they can try scoring with buffs. Plus hunter back which I’m sure gave team a big lift.

Basically why I couldn’t play trees, saw no evidence they run the ball on anyone. Don’t think they can try scoring with buffs. Plus hunter back which I’m sure gave team a big lift.
I simply will always take a shitty run offense vs a shitty run defense every day as long as they call the game to exploit that. Bad run defense is usually a sign of a team that should struggle to cover a number. Under might have been better.

I simply will always take a shitty run offense vs a shitty run defense every day as long as they call the game to exploit that. Bad run defense is usually a sign of a team that should struggle to cover a number. Under might have been better.

I dunno bro, I couldn’t find much evidence trees even attempt to run much. If they do I totally agree they outta have success

Arizona intrigues me a bit
Wazzou is my favorite ML parlay partner this weekend

AZ off the emotional loss at SC now on the road again against a team getting punted from the conference. I likely will not be against Wazzou or Beavers at home the rest of the season, AZ is in a terrible situation imo.

Already have 2 ML parlays with the Cougs, would like to add a couple more tomorrow. Not only a fade of AZ in the spot but a play on Wazzou with the chip on their shoulders

Wazzou is my favorite ML parlay partner this weekend

AZ off the emotional loss at SC now on the road again against a team getting punted from the conference. I likely will not be against Wazzou or Beavers at home the rest of the season, AZ is in a terrible situation imo.

Already have 2 ML parlays with the Cougs, would like to add a couple more tomorrow. Not only a fade of AZ in the spot but a play on Wazzou with the chip on their shoulders

I think Arizona can hang with them offensively, I dunno, you know I don’t cap spot much. I’ll give some thought but If you made me I’d be against beavers this week also, lol. Ucla d is for real, I could see DJ U struggling under pressure and think they bruins kid can light up beaver d

• Haha
I think Arizona can hang with them offensively, I dunno, you know I don’t cap spot much. I’ll give some thought but If you made me I’d be against beavers this week also, lol.
Yeah deffinitely not against the Beavers. Going to be ML with them but it's a great spot for them and not for UCLA

Telling ya, bet against Oregon St and Wazzou at your own peril, they have more chips than any other team in the country after their conference abandoned them. At home? No way in hell I'm against either.

Yeah deffinitely not against the Beavers. Going to be ML with them but it's a great spot for them and not for UCLA

Telling ya, bet against Oregon St and Wazzou at your own peril, they have more chips than any other team in the country after their conference abandoned them. At home? No way in hell I'm against either.

i always been beaver fan but I don’t think this a good matchup, don’t see why it bad for ucla, DJ under pressure very bad and bruins have one the best pressure rates in the country. I think betting DJ against a d this good asking to lose but hey, at least one of us be right!! I have to look closer into beavers run game vs bruins d and I gotta decide if I wanna go to war with that youngster in another tough environment but i have no worried bout beavers chip, it doesn’t change their qb doesn’t respond well to getting pressured.

i always been beaver fan but I don’t think this a good matchup, don’t see why it bad for ucla, DJ under pressure very bad and bruins have one the best pressure rates in the country. I think betting DJ against a d this good asking to lose but hey, at least one of us be right!! I have to look closer into beavers run game vs bruins d and I gotta decide if I wanna go to war with that youngster in another tough environment but i have no worried bout beavers chip, it doesn’t change their qb doesn’t respond well to getting pressured.
And the chip is worth 10x more than any matchup stuff to me, Beavs are on an insane run at home both SU and ATS anyway

You know I couldn't give a shit about matchups in college football lol

And the chip is worth 10x more than any matchup stuff to me, Beavs are on an insane run at home both SU and ATS anyway

You know I couldn't give a shit about matchups in college football lol

And I find it totally redic fo think they gonna play harder than the other team cause a “chip”. To each is own buddy

Went ahead and looked it up....UGA is 10th in country in sacks allowed. They were also amped up playing their best last week at home. Mizzou tied for 54th and has no such home field advantage....for context Florida is currently tied for 98th. Will this game be the blowout like the Florida game? No, I doubt it. But I do like my Cats to cover the small spread with a 7-10pt win. Again....BOL in what you all decide.

:cheers3:

If uk plays the d we suspect I think mixcou will most likely take what they can get and run more. Until 3-4 weeks ago I couldn’t yell loud enough to get Drinkowitz to throw the damn ball more w all those stud wrs! I do suspect that this game be played more to uk liking far as score and pace but I’m not sure that means they win. Mizzou run d was pretty damn good up until lsu tan all over them and let’s be fair here, mizzou had a lot more to worry bout in the passing game from lsu. I suspect they will be very aggressive in attempting to stop uk run game and I do not see them getting gashed like gators did. We shall see, I dunno who wins but I think it a 1 score game.

Only thing I’ve played is Theo Wease ov 52.5 as I assume uk will focus on burden and taking away the stuff over the top as you suggested, that makes me think tigers will run more and Wease will be hugely important picking up 1st downs which he has gotten very adept at finding space working in this offense. He won’t be flashy and crush his total in a qrtr like burden has done many times but I think if the game plays out more how I expect then he will catch 5-6-7 passes throughout to help move the chains.

I feel like side a coin flip, maybe it not. Like to see mizzou win cause then they beat scary at home, they get a bye and it sets up their shot at Uga in what be their biggest game in a long long time. Uk had their chance and got waxed! Let’s get mizzou to Uga with only the 1 loss!! Lol

Gl @JROCK1966

Hugh Freeze has been pretty good as a road dog with more rest than his opponent....the one loss was to Bama in 2013 and this year's LSU defense is not even in the same universe as the defense that Bama squad had....most interesting.

:popcorn:

hfreeze.jpg

Hugh Freeze has been pretty good as a road dog with more rest than his opponent....the one loss was to Bama in 2013 and this year's LSU defense is not even in the same universe as the defense that Bama squad had....most interesting.

:popcorn:

View attachment 78387
Hugh Freeze has been one of the worst coaches this season adapting to what the team is. He literally has misused the QB, almost like he wants it to fail. They are so lost offensively that 3 points likely would be due a turnover. Not sure if it's him or the team...but they are all on the wrong pages. I don't know how you can wager on Auburn. Feels like if somehow they cover it's because LSU staff bet on Auburn. Not good.

Played a 2 & 3 teamer RR with Oregon, Arizona, and Auburn....myself and @KJ are on opposite ends of the planet today....:oops:

Back