***Week 7 Lex***

Thanks BAR!

Nearly didn't pull the trigger on 2ndh but there was no D played (outside of the gift wrapped Dalton picks) 1sth & the Saints d backfield without Lattimore looks hilariously bad. Another fade the Saints with the #1 wr prop cashes fairly easily. Looking ahead they get DaVante Adams next hahahahaha. Lattimore prob back by then but I'll play it anyway.

4-1 Thursday I can already tell I'll have an ugly card.

Is there truly a #1 in a McDaniels offense. He seems to try to be too smart with gameplanning, when sometimes you just have to line up and play.

Trying to pick a WR prop while he was in NE was very difficult.

Sunday

Bengals-6.5

Browns+6.5

Jaguars-3

Bucs/Panthers o39-105

J Taylor rush yds o68.5-117

Brian Robinson rush yds o50.5-113

Davante Adams rec yds o81.5-114

3 units each

Thanks guys- a couple thoughts

Ravens may come out and blow the Browns out of the water but are they even good enough? Gus back might not be enough. Andrews is banged up and Lamar can't trust anyone else- the Ravens have come off both choke job losses and won, but I think this is closely played & the Browns are live.

I see a bunch of people on the Falcons and I think the cat is out of the bag by now. A team that is a covering machine getting 6.5 vs a team that's under performing. Looks like a game where Cincy gets up early and doesn't look back. Or not.

Jags- cashed fading them vs the Texans but I like the spot here and IF they win the turnover battle it'll be a long day for Danny dimes.

Bucs/Panthers- I expect the BUcs to score and think tt o26.5 is solid too but they aren't blanking the Panthers with that decimated secondary. I think they get 14 on pride alone and TB likely covers late

I’m sorry. This was the kiss of death. It’s ridiculous how horrible I’ve been this week. Hopefully it’s now out of my system.
Unless you couldn't stop Fields it's not on you. I'm more mad about the live add on after not playing the prop that cashes easily. oh well

18-14+10.21 for the week

Back