Week 7 "I seem to know what the hell I'm doing" plays

53percent

Pretty much a regular
Nothing yet of course but will be on

TCU and TAMU

TCU is a great little secret in CFB and plenty of people who lost on them yesterday will be anxious to jump on Baylor - who is not as good as they were last year or even 2 years ago IMO... After next week the value on TCU will be gone though..

On the other hand, Texas AM just got the Ray Rice's wife treatment while Ole Miss beat Alabama... People won't be able to get their bets on fast enough on this one... So I will be on the Aggies..

Basically of these two upsets I think one is legit and one is a fraud... And I will be betting accordingly.

Will also look at Utah as they should be undefeated and look like the class of the PSouth.. (Another spot where people will be looking for a let down)..

Why was Utah getting 13 points last night? Wasn't that just insane? ML parlay between UAB and Utah really capped the night nicely.

Nice call on TCU. I thought OU was overrated, but wasn't sure about TCU, either.

Love Clemson to cover again this week versus Louisville.

Do you think Oregon will bounce back at UCLA? I'm leaning that way.

I think UCLA is what they are.... Better than average college O with average college D...

Oregon isn't what they've been and they really miss Chip...

Think perception is a tad lower on Oregon so I'd lean that way for sure..

Pac 12 two-fer

Ucla ml
Arizona ml - not sure best way to get off this.... I guess usc -123

Last edited:
Nothing yet of course but will be on

TCU and TAMU

TCU is a great little secret in CFB and plenty of people who lost on them yesterday will be anxious to jump on Baylor - who is not as good as they were last year or even 2 years ago IMO... After next week the value on TCU will be gone though..

On the other hand, Texas AM just got the Ray Rice's wife treatment while Ole Miss beat Alabama... People won't be able to get their bets on fast enough on this one... So I will be on the Aggies..

Basically of these two upsets I think one is legit and one is a fraud... And I will be betting accordingly.

Will also look at Utah as they should be undefeated and look like the class of the PSouth.. (Another spot where people will be looking for a let down)..

While I think TCU is the side if you play this game...you are wrong on Baylor not being as good as they were last year or 2 years ago. Their defense is light years better than 2 years ago. And slightly better than last year. The offense struggles some on the road. But at home is a different story. Be careful.

While I think TCU is the side if you play this game...you are wrong on Baylor not being as good as they were last year or 2 years ago. Their defense is light years better than 2 years ago. And slightly better than last year. The offense struggles some on the road. But at home is a different story. Be careful.
I'll have to see it to believe it re:Baylor's defense.. Their offense isn't nearly what it has been though..

Out of character for you. Unranked fav playing a top 10 team and you go for the dog??

Public is on USC which I realize goes against a TCU pick but as a USC grad/fan there is trouble a brewing in South Central and while the situation favors USC I just don't think they're good enough to take advantage..

I'll have to see it to believe it re:Baylor's defense.. Their offense isn't nearly what it has been though..

Baylor has been without 4 of its top 5 receivers until last week. And historically they struggle on the road in Big 12, which is all they have played. We will see this weekend.

I think there is a reason they are 10 point favs vs TCU. ATS home record the past 3 years is incredible.

Good luck with your plays.

Baylor has been without 4 of its top 5 receivers until last week. And historically they struggle on the road in Big 12, which is all they have played. We will see this weekend.

I think there is a reason they are 10 point favs vs TCU. ATS home record the past 3 years is incredible.

Good luck with your plays.
Well, not on it anymore. Thought for sure people would be expecting a "let down" here and seems like more people are on TCU... I don't like that.

tcu/baylor line is same as LSU/Auburn last week. Baylor is a machine this year and great on defense. TCU is not impressive away from home AT ALL. Even though I cashed with them versus SMU they looked horrendous. Good teams put their foot on the opp throats and quick. Baylor or nothing IMO.

Starting to like this Miss St Bulldog side ... ML this one

An all MS state affair = Ole Miss ML

Last edited:
Back