Week 7 CFB plays and discussion

Mags

The Magsnificent One
LUCKY 7! Alright fellas, the streak is alive, 6 winning weeks in a row with a 12-4 Week 6 bringing in +$777. Some big time games this week but also some lower key games that have my interest.

LOCKED IN:

O51 Troy/Florida Atlantic (120/100) :3_8_14:
U43x Clemson/Wake Forest (110/100) money;
2H Wake Forest -x (230/200) money;
Houston -18 (110/100) money;
Louisville -6 (110/100) money;
Oklahoma -6x (110/100) :3_8_14:
Michigan -16 (110/100) :3_8_14:
Iowa -5x (110/100) money;
Kansas State -3 (110/100) money;
Texas Tech -20x (110/100) :3_8_14:
Iowa+x/Mich St +5/Baylor +1/K St +1x/Miami -10x (25/112) :3_8_14:
Utah -23 (110/100) money;
Purdue +20x (110/100) money;
Michigan State -1x (110/100) money;
Baylor -4x (55/50) money;
Ball State -15 (110/100) money;
Boise State -10 (110/100) money;

As Always, thoughts/inputs/info/etc are more than welcome!

BOL to all!

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Added total play tonight fellas, late post, sorry...grabbed the low local number :smiley_acbe:

GL Mags - Like the Louisville play also as I think barring any TO's which have been their undoing so far that the Cards are much better on both LOS in this one and should be able to run on Memphis and stop the run.

GL Mags - Like the Louisville play also as I think barring any TO's which have been their undoing so far that the Cards are much better on both LOS in this one and should be able to run on Memphis and stop the run.
Thanks Timmy, grabbed that one early as I liked the even 6 and was anticipating it going up a point, maybe 2. BOL to ya, have a great trip!

Fucking missed field goals and the inability to get TD's and settle for field goals killed me! Think I had it capped right so I'm not going to lose and sleep over this one. Started out last week with a loss too :smiley_acbe:

.. lots of points left on the field including the made fg.

did benefit from the bad snap and the kickoff of the head though i guess.

We'll get em later in the week.

why michigan? just curious iw ould lean there as well but i can't seem to pull the trigger
Troy - There are a couple of reasons. Start with Toledo: HORRIBLE on the road, their defense is giving up almost 36ppg. They did play Fresno tough but this was an obvious look ahead game for them as they had UCLA the following week. Their lone win was Eastern Michigan (2-4) and including the Fresno game they have been outscored 162-86 in their losses. Now Michigan: much tougher schedule and losing to some decent teams. Not saying that their competition have been really good teams but 3 of their opponents either are or have been ranked not including a 4-1 ND team that's playing alot better. They are at home and they are also playing better than I expected at this point given the QB's and Rich's offense. Most importantly, there are NO LOOK AHEAD GAMES for Michigan, they need to win and they need to win now! Lastly, Toldeo is 7-20 ATS their last 27 road games.

Thurs Nite clemson vs wake

lets get going?

I think -2.5 wake and 44

Why Utah? I mean I know Wyoming is horrible, extra days to prep, but with TCU in just 5 days I dont think they are focusing much on this game. Whats your thoughts?

Why Utah? I mean I know Wyoming is horrible, extra days to prep, but with TCU in just 5 days I dont think they are focusing much on this game. Whats your thoughts?
Where do I begin with this one? Wyoming I guess: Their two wins are Ohio by 1 point (MAC, we'll give this one to them) and NORTH DAKOTA STATE! They average a whopping 9 ppg on offense....NINE (9)!!! I'll continue; They have one of the worse ATS numbers over the last couple of years in the entire league and , oh yeah, they lost to Utah last year 50-0!!! Utah: pretty simple; can't afford a look ahead game, they are 3-0 on the road ths year, they beat AF by 7 earlier this year on the road and Wyoming lost to AF at home by 20 (only similar opponent). Lastly, this line will go up, no doubt about it. If you are considering Utah grab it now, if you are considering Wyoming wait for a better line! :smiley_acbe:

Oh yeah, Wyoming has had 2 games where they have been shut out and a 3rd where they scored 3 points? :popcorn:

My only issue witrh the Michiogan play is its in a weird spot. Off a demoralizing loss with more conference play to come right after. Almost like the BSU game in 2006 where we had a non-conference game played in the middle of conference play. We shall see.

Where do I begin with this one? Wyoming I guess: Their two wins are Ohio by 1 point (MAC, we'll give this one to them) and NORTH DAKOTA STATE! They average a whopping 9 ppg on offense....NINE (9)!!! I'll continue; They have one of the worse ATS numbers over the last couple of years in the entire league and , oh yeah, they lost to Utah last year 50-0!!! Utah: pretty simple; can't afford a look ahead game, they are 3-0 on the road ths year, they beat AF by 7 earlier this year on the road and Wyoming lost to AF at home by 20 (only similar opponent). Lastly, this line will go up, no doubt about it. If you are considering Utah grab it now, if you are considering Wyoming wait for a better line! :smiley_acbe:

Oh yeah, Wyoming has had 2 games where they have been shut out and a 3rd where they scored 3 points? :popcorn:

I was actually leaninf towards Utah, just the spot worried me with TCU on deck. I wanted to see what your comments were about the look ahead.

I was actually leaninf towards Utah, just the spot worried me with TCU on deck. I wanted to see what your comments were about the look ahead.
Non-BCS teams can't afford to look ahead, the only way that they will continue to get any kind of points is through the polls, the computers will be giving them no credit what so ever so they need to get what they can out of the polls. Now, that's not to say that these teams (BYU, Utah, Boise) won't lose or won't cover along the line but I just can't see this being one of those cases, not against Wyoming (IMO).

BOL to ya.

My only issue witrh the Michiogan play is its in a weird spot. Off a demoralizing loss with more conference play to come right after. Almost like the BSU game in 2006 where we had a non-conference game played in the middle of conference play. We shall see.
absolute legitimate concern bro, I'm just banking on Rich needing to win as many games as possible to keep the aum heat off his back. As you said, we shall see...

Added 2H play to the card fellas...need to make up for Troy's play on Houston!!! :popcorn:

Hey Troy, I never doubted the play for a second :36_11_6:!

Nice call bro! :shake:

:cheers:

Added teaser to the card fellas. The Ville looking good at the half.

:smiley_acbe:

Updated some leans for this afternoon/evening. Early games are hit or miss at this time with the exception of Iowa and MI

Added Baylor and Boise State to the card fellas. Still seriously considering Penn State and Florida. Let's end on a strong note guys!

Alright fellas, Lucky 7 it was in deed. 7th straight winning week in CFB (12-5 +775 posted), also hit Penn State and Florida but did not post it so I did not include it in the record.

:smiley_acbe:

:cheers:

Back