Week 7 Bama style

• Thread starter Thread starter bamabradley2424
  • Start date Start date
B

bamabradley2424

What a horrible saturday. I havent tallied posted record yet but thank god for live plays and 2nd halfers that where not posted due to work. It really sucked having to work this weekend as it handicaped me from what I had been doing. I love being able to sit and watch and go with gut feelings during the day and had payed off withe me being off due to the sickness. But being back at work really sucked. Couldnt watch like I wanted to. Also Bama killed me. Really thought they would win by double digits. I should of bought off after I got told that Sims had at least a slight seperation to his shoulder. There is alot I would like to say about that game but Im not. Penalties, wtf is our defense doing at times, being conservative when we need to air it out and then when we where gashing them call stupid ass plays. But I am done. Looks like I will taper my plays a little going forward as I will be working alot for the forseable future. Well I will be back with some plays later when i get time. I really like ole piss to go down this weekend as well. To me seems like a very tough spot for them. Coming off big emotional win, playing on road against good home team. Plus Ole piss gotta prove that they can act like they have been here before which of course they havent.

Hello my friend! How are you feeling? How are those boys of your? I hope well! Keep trusting your plays....Last week was weird all the way around.

Geez how in the hell did that tt not hit. Just my damn luck lol. Hey cruse I'm feeling good just still really tired and weak. Plus I have been having to work almost everyday. Here at work again today on saturday totally sucks. Boys are doing great Have soccer going on right now. Lets make some cash today.

Back