Week 6

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
Current Leans

Steelers... the Jets have been a bit of a surprise but im not impressed very much. The ran a good simple offense for Geno on Monday night at atlanta it worked because well Atlanta is a p.o.s. team. Pitt coming off the bye with Bill Cowher in the house, who will be doing the game from the booth... not that big of a deal but its a point

Strong opening line based off the recent public perception of the jets, its still a shitty offense that just lost Kellen Winslow to a PED suspension. Best of luck to Geno figuring out the Pitt D on short rest

The jets have played pretty mediocre offensive teams so far so the defensive stats are fairly skewed imo and even though the steelers are 0-4, the offense has not been too bad

Prop leans on Heath Miller over yards in this game

Other Prop leans

Doug Martin Over Yards

Ray Rice Over Yards... No Clay Matthews for GB... Matthews' absence will be felt on the ground, where Pro Football Focus graded him as a top-five 3-4 outside 'backer versus the run. The Packers are also down top ILB Brad Jones, who suffered a significant Week 5 hamstring injury

Doug Martin over 89.5 yards rushing.
Foster Over 99.5 yards rushing
AJ Green Over 85.5 yards receiving

This ur weekly prop thread. I've been messing with props. Had Jacobs over 40.5 rush yds. Easiest bet of my life. Got lucky.

This ur weekly prop thread. I've been messing with props. Had Jacobs over 40.5 rush yds. Easiest bet of my life. Got lucky.

yeah that was a great bet... dude was amped to start again, i dropped him in fantasy and am kickin myself for it

Locked in

Pitt -1 -110
TB +3 -115
Ravens +2 -110
Bills +6 -110

Doug Martin over 89.5 yards rushing.
Foster Over 99.5 yards rushing
AJ Green Over 85.5 yards receiving

higher quantity of wagers for me this week but for 2 units each

will look to play a chad henne or blackmon prop later

my props for today
rice -15.5 rush/rc over lacy
d martin over 19.5 rec yds
cam over 240.5 pass yds
stafford over 2.5 td/int
amendola over 75.5 rec yds

yes i like overs.. cant cheer for unders in this type of bets, esp when they are for small change

wish i had those available i dont like using offshore books anymore and my local only gives limited options

when a prop i want is not there it usually hits too... wonder why that is :rofl:

Vernon Davis Over 58.5 Yards Receiving

Cardinals are giving up an avg of 93 yards a game to TEs...

Back