Dallas +1.5

Tease 6.5 pt +135
Balt -3/Tampa +7.5/Dallas +8

ML Parlay
Balt/Miami/Indy/KC +185

Lean to the over in Pit and NE
Lean to Baltimore, Pitt and Tenn. No plays
Like the Lions play more and more.

Interesting to see you on SF. Thought had seen you say they were in trouble, but I was liking them in this spot. Talented roster, getting healthier. Top echelon coach off an embarrassing loss. In fact, I would put Shanny ahead of McVay, even though McVay gets all the press.

Perhaps looking ahead last week? Major line shift off what this would’ve been a couple weeks ago.

Interesting to see you on SF. Thought had seen you say they were in trouble, but I was liking them in this spot. Talented roster, getting healthier. Top echelon coach off an embarrassing loss. In fact, I would put Shanny ahead of McVay, even though McVay gets all the press.

Perhaps looking ahead last week? Major line shift off what this would’ve been a couple weeks ago.

That was my immediate reaction. But I try to keep that out of my individual game capping. And when I look at this game, I just see a massive overreaction. On 10/7, the Westgate lookahead was SF -3. And yes, they looked like absolute do shit at home last week. But in a pure numbers sense, a 6 point correction. Preseason this line was -6.5 SF. And yes again, injuries have changed the dynamic but I still think there's been an overcorrection.

The Rams lead the league in net yards per play but also have played the Eagles, Giants and Skins thus far. The two decent offenses they played, they were manhandled for 3 quarters against the Bills and they had a fairly good performance against the Cowboys.

They are also 24th against the run in DVOA. I think SF gets back to their bread and butter and attacks that area. If you like SF, the under might be the play as well.

Just basically what I had written for that one in my notes.

Shanahan is 25-28 as a head coach and has 1 winning season. Sean McVay is 36-17 and has never had a losing season. One might say Shanahan took over a bad team. McVay took over a franchise that hadn't had a winning season in over a decade.
Winning is why McVay rightfully gets the publicity.

Nice looking card. 49ers secondary gets 2 back this week. They had grocery baggers playing one on one in press coverage last week and a be game was over before it started. Supposedly Jimmy says he feels great, which doesn’t sound like something you’d say if you want to have an excuse baked in for a shitty performance. Season on the line and expect their best effort. Only problem is their 0-3 at home without a crowd. It certainly is a weird dynamic.

Shanahan is 25-28 as a head coach and has 1 winning season. Sean McVay is 36-17 and has never had a losing season. One might say Shanahan took over a bad team. McVay took over a franchise that hadn't had a winning season in over a decade.
Winning is why McVay rightfully gets the publicity.

These two aren’t even close and no NFL Exec would hire McVay over Shanahan. You cannot take the overall head coaching records into account. Had Brian Hoyer and CJ Beathard for 2 seasons.

What’s Shanahan and Jimmy vs the Rams? 2-0?

These two aren’t even close and no NFL Exec would hire McVay over Shanahan. You cannot take the overall head coaching records into account. Had Brian Hoyer and CJ Beathard for 2 seasons.

What’s Shanahan and Jimmy vs the Rams? 2-0?
No NFL exec would hire McVay over Shanahan lmao. Fyi, Everyone is looking for the next McVay.

Last edited:
What up Cap thoughts on KC tonight? Agree with the Cowboys pick think we show up tonight not to impressed with Zona.

i like zona although I think they still a year away I love dallas. I don’t think they will continue falling behind with dalton running the show. Hopefully that awful defense can make a stop or 2.

I agree. I’ve watched all the Cowboys games and 2 of zona. I think we get our middle linebacker this week that my help a little. Play calling has been weird a lil we haven’t really run it much but then again have been trailing for most of all our games lol. Our D is good to give up 30 we have to score more imo. Wouldn’t be shocked at all 38-31 final score.

I agree. I’ve watched all the Cowboys games and 2 of zona. I think we get our middle linebacker this week that my help a little. Play calling has been weird a lil we haven’t really run it much but then again have been trailing for most of all our games lol. Our D is good to give up 30 we have to score more imo. Wouldn’t be shocked at all 38-31 final score.

sounds bout right. That what you get when your retread head coach hires a DC cause he owes him a favor!! Lmao.

to mccarthy credit even tho they been falling way behind he still been getting Zeke bout 20ish touches a game, it be really easy to get away from that when your nature to throw and you falling way behind. I don’t think they will fall behind with Dalton running the show but I imagine that won’t change Zeke’s touches a whole bunch. I expect he still gets bout 20, maybe if they actually have a lead in the 4th for a change he could get 5/6 more if they attempting to run out the clock. Or just more likely those touches are runs instead of receptions.

i like zona although I think they still a year away I love dallas. I don’t think they will continue falling behind with dalton running the show. Hopefully that awful defense can make a stop or 2.
I hope for Dallas backers that Dalton left his prime time record in Ohio.

4-3 +1.45u

Wow on Dallas

YTD- 24-18-1 57.0% +8.92u

Sorry I didn't check here for the Chiefs question. Line got too high by gametime I would have advised laying off. Crazy that you could have gotten -2.5 (-120) after Tuesday nights game at BetOnline.

On to next week.

Back