Week 6

Not a sexy list.. But I like it... If I get burnt on the over, so be it... Both defenses are facing far superior offenses. Weather will be fine as well.

On Pittsburgh with you as well as the over in Boston. That looks like a score-at-will kind of game.

Foxboro?
I'm headed back to KC next Sunday for the Bengals game. was going to hold off until playoffs but couldn't resist a day of tailgating and mid 60's weather.

Yup.. Going to Foxboro. Was there for Opening Night last year too
I'm coming in for the Cards game on 11/11. Doing Mizzou-Vandy on the Saturday as a friend works at Mizzou. Can't wait to get back. 9 years ago today was my first Arrowhead game... The "Miles Austin Game".

Yup.. Going to Foxboro. Was there for Opening Night last year too
I'm coming in for the Cards game on 11/11. Doing Mizzou-Vandy on the Saturday as a friend works at Mizzou. Can't wait to get back. 9 years ago today was my first Arrowhead game... The "Miles Austin Game".
Nice, I actually went to high school in the KC suburbs. I might be back in the area for UK-Missouri. Hoping we can take them down for the 4th straight year! Been a nice year here in Lexington. I’m a UK grad originally from KY. Would love to make it to that Bengals game also. Could potentially do both. I’m a Bengals fan first but root for KC some, too. Have a bunch of friends going.

Last edited:
Back