Week 6

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Another winning week only marred by the Titans titanic display of Titan-ness (making me more sad that KC got housed by them Week 1)

Cleveland -2 (1.1/1)
Miami +3.5 (1.1/1)
Minnesota +1.5 (1.1/1)
Buffalo +3 (1.1/1)
Tampa +3.5 (1.1/1)
Seattle -8 (2.2/2)
New York Giants +2.5 (1.1/1)
Really think this is the game Dallas completely loses their minds on, reminding us they are still Dallas. Not sold on big Pats win vs no Burfict Bengals.

Not sure about a few, anyone with Ind/Hou or NYG/Philly thoughts come on in and let's chat

Last edited:
like your card, agree with most.. far as nyg/phi goes i have a lot of thoughts as gmen my fav side of the week. ill just post what i wrote about it in my thread at a different place, feel free to let me know what you think..

nyg+3 (2.5x)..i would have never guessed coming into this season that id be all over the gmen bandwagon, i certainly talked enough trash about them early on. that said it has happened cause you just cant ignore how well this team is coming together and the wonders the offensive system is doing for eli. losing jennings sucks for them but williams will fill in admirably and the addition of OBJ adds a explosive element to the offense that was already looking strong.. all i can say is gl to phillys defense that has been torched by skins and rams recently and has given up almost 30 ppg their last 3.. on the other side ive been way down on this philly offense which quite a change from last year, getting rid of djax was a huge mistake as w/o him blowing the top off defenses teams are figuring out they can key on shady and sproles in the run and screen gms. there really no consequences anymore as foles hasnt shown the ability to make teams pay with macklin or cooper deep. their offensive struggles been masked greatly by the opportunistic defense and insane special teams, there just no way they can continue to score that many points counting on those type plays. even with a pretty soft schedule to this point they still somewhat fortunate to be sitting at 4-1, this the nfc east you know how this div works. gmen win this gm and we will have a 3 way tie at the top with them, phi, and dal after they lose in sea.. gonna def see points here.. 31-23 gmen, they hold a struggling philly red zone offense to fgs while they punch it in from close..

Back