Week 6 Weather Thread

but i'm waiting hoping the public will help the NC backers

yeah its the weather channel sunny and 149

Last edited by a moderator:
good morning BAR i'm just joking my brother but NC weather Saturday 66 sunny Precipitation 10 percent Humidity 10 percent wind 8mph . sorry BAR wrong weather update Charlotte MF lets start over NC Raleigh 66 Showers Precipitation 30 percent Humidity 66 percent wind 14 mph

Last edited by a moderator:
good morning HUNT getting really for football I hope we can win a few pennys bol my brother .

Miller's burger and beer in dearborn winners
HUNT tell me when I will meet you there at Millers its been a few years since I was there 1 of the best burgers there is so they say

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rkM56aBo_AI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very good shit d8. I'll meet up with ya anytime
cool HUNT if your free anytime next week or after I come back from PITT i'm leaving next Friday coming back i'm not sure it all depends if my wife gets mad at me taking her to a DWIGHT YOAKAM concert Saturday Women love that guy i'm not going to ly me to

Alrite just pm me when you're around.

Dwight Yoakham makes panties drop bro.

Alrite just pm me when you're around.

Dwight Yoakham makes panties drop bro.
HUNT yeah before I was married I use to go to a lot of Dwight Yoakam shows like you said 90 percent all women at his concerts . yeah I will PM you net week or after I get back form PITT

Back