Week 6 Pros

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Like NO to win tonight but the value isn't there at +135, hate to lay the juice but only thing I like.

Saints tt o23.5 -135 1*

I expect desperation out of this team tonight in prime time, pretty much their last stand and the offense still has enough skill to get this number inside the dome against a defense I don't give much credence to.

Hate laying the -135 bones but it's the only thing that makes sense to me. If it loses in this spot it will be difficult for me to play on the Saints in any fashion for awhile.

Hate laying the -135 bones but it's the only thing that makes sense to me. If it loses in this spot it will be difficult for me to play on the Saints in any fashion for awhile.

TBH --- they are bad. But, all the best...you good eye

Thx Trey. Quick go at it, all 1* unless noted.

Browns ML +165
Bills +3 -115
Chiefs tt o19.5 -130
Jags tt o23 -110 2*
Bears ML +160
(very strange, line is at pk +105, could go for guaranteed $$ with Detroit pk at -125 but one of them would get canceled)
Washington/Jets o39.5
Seahawks -7 -105
Chargers +10
Niners ML +110

Bears ML +160 (very strange, line is at pk +105, could go for guaranteed $$ with Detroit pk at -125 but one of them would get canceled)
The way both teams have been, would be fitting if this ends up a scoreless tie.

Good luck with the card kj.

Yeah that game has disaster written all over it, line has been corrected to 3 where it should be.

Adding:

Chiefs ML +160
Titans -2 -115

Ugh looks like another day where the Joes cleaned up, crazy how it keeps happening, one for tonight

Colts tt o23 -115 2*

-4.75 this week, fade it and you're golden cuz I like it a lot

Iggles tt o27.5 -105 2*
Iggs -3.5 1*

Back