Week 6 Plays

raems

Pretty much a regular
12-11, +0.83u ytd

San Fran +7.5 1.1/1
San Fran +270ML .5/1.35

As a Jet fan, this is as good a spot to fade a coach as you'll ever find. Rex's teams are fiesty dogs, as evidenced by 3 straight SU wins as dogs in the past 3 weeks depending on when you got on them against LA. Now, after a huge circle the wagons game against Arizona, then a gigantic road win in Foxborough, then a celebratory flight back from LA, they're riding high. Rex as a big favorite off 3 straight wins is a GREAT spot to bet the other team, especially a team that has lost 4 straight, had a week and a half to prepare, and potentially made a change at QB that the locker room has been clamoring for. Just don't see the Bills getting up for this game at all.

Fins +7.5 1.1/1
Fins +270ML .5/1.35

Steelers off 2 blowout home wins, now go on the road to face a team off 2 ugly losses with the latest one being as a home favorite. Just think Miami competes here, not asking for much.

Ravens +125ML 1/1.5

Just taking the better coach and team off a few upset losses in what should be a coinflip game.

Chiefs PK 1.1/1

Trust in Andy off a bye in a divisional game, having finally watched a full Oakland game I'm not particularly impressed. Their record is great but they're much closer to a 3-2 or 2-3 team, fact that they've gone 3 for 3 in coin flips doesn't mean they're as good as their record. Chiefs going into the bye off an ugly SNF blowout helps a lot too.

GB/Dallas Under 47.5 1.1/1

Packers D is legit and even more legit against the run.

Packers O looks like an uncharacteristic mess, don't think they'll have any need to push for more than 24 in this game anyway.

Colts +135ML 1/1.35

Going against policy here taking the team that just covered against the team that just got blown out, but I can't help it. Brock Osweiler is an unmitigated disaster and this Texans defense is completely average without Watt. Just taking a shot with Luck as a dog in a big divisional game.

Chargers 2h +3.5 1.1/1
Chargers 2h ml +175 1/1.75

Book may be out on the 7th round (basically) rookie qb. The Chargers are a decent team struck by some bad luck in one score games, think they have a feel good second half. Denver d started figuring out some stuff late in the second quarter so Rivers' turn to counter. Think SD slowly pulls away.

Pats 1h -4.5 1.05/1

Pats taking a team that has made the playoffs a ton very seriously in Brady's first home game this year, Cincy isn't what they've been I was wrong about them.

Eagles -1.5 1h 1.1/1

Think Skins are an incomplete team and they'll be unable to match Philly's intensity and better scheme early

Jags/Bears 1h Under 23 1.1/1

Both teams off overs, I'll take under this high-ish number early with Bortles the worst 1h qb in the league facing a journeyman on the other end.

14-11, +2.58u ytd
​All plays below for consolidation purposes

Pats 1h -4.5 1.05/1
Eagles -1.5 1h 1.1/1
Jags/Bears 1h Under 23 1.1/1
San Fran +7.5 1.1/1
San Fran +270ML .5/1.35
Fins +7.5 1.1/1
Fins +270ML .5/1.35
Ravens +125ML 1/1.25
GB/Dallas Under 47.5 1.1/1
Chiefs PK 1.1/1
Colts +135ML 1/1.35

19-17, +2.18u ytd. Colts ruined turned a fairly profitable day into a slight loss

Cardinals -7, 2.2/2

As a Jet fan, I can confidently say that this team is a huge mess right now. The quarterback is playing like his usual self against a tough schedule, people expecting him to be the guy that played the softest schedule in the league last night don't accurately recall what he was last year. They can't run the ball at all and have become reliant only on the passing game, trouble is they have one of the worst qb's in the league. Marshall / Peterson probably a wash if not advantage Arizona, so they're going to have to move the ball with Enunwa / Jalin Marshall / Sefarian Jenkins which I just don't have confidence in compared to Arizona's defensive speed.

Arizona shuffling their interior oline which is worrisome, but the Jets interior has good football players, not so much pass rushers. I think time off serves Palmer well, and think David Johnson in the passing game plus AZ's deep threats get well tonight against what his been a historically bad pass defense so far. Arizona with a week and a half to prepare for a prime time home game, advantage AZ with the body clocks too as the Jets haven't played a night game yet, let alone against a West Coast team. Bottom line I just don't see the Jets scoring enough points to keep up over 60 mins, believe AZ pulls away with turnovers and big plays in the passing game.

Ravens & Colts found a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory to fuck you on those two ML games.

Ravens & Colts found a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory to fuck you on those two ML games.

Yeah, so it goes sometimes, oh well. Ravens less so than the Colts, Ravens actually got outplayed and didn't deserve that one imo, Colts burned a little more because they dictated that game for 50 minutes.

Back