Week #6 of CFB

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Had a nice weekend going...at least prior to sunday, lol.
Week #5 = 11-6-1, +5.35 units

2007:
CFB ATS: 30-23-3, +9.40 units
CFB ML: 1-2, -0.75 units
CFB O/U: 12-9-0, +2.10 units
------------------------------
CFB Total/YTD: 43-34-3, +10.75 units

Made 4 plays as the lines were released today...then another 5 plays just a bit ago. So my week six card is already coming together nicely. Only problem is that i have another shitload of leans that i'm watching and waiting on...and that ain't even taking totals into account yet.
Anyways, here's what was played today. I'll add any future additions in here as well, though I'll also do so w/ a separate post.

Tuesday, 10/2

Memphis (-1) over Marshall (-110) for 1 unit

Saturday, 10/6

Kansas St (-3) over Kansas (-110) for 1.5 units

Oklahoma (-9.5) over Texas (-110) for 1.5 units

Missouri (-6.5) over Nebraska (-110) for 1.5 units

Rutgers (-3) over Cincinnati (-110) for 1 unit

Illinois (-2.5) over Wisconsin (-110) for 1 unit

Georgia (+2) over Tennessee (-110) for 1.5 units

Cent Florida (-3) over E Carolina (-110) for 1 unit

Tulsa (-3) over UTEP (-110) for 1 unit

Saturday, 10/6 (additions)

Wake Forest (-7) over Duke (-110) for 1 unit

Ball St (-13) over Cent Michigan (-110) for 1 unit

Buffalo (+4.5) over Ohio (-110) for 1 unit

Maryland (+3) over Georgia Tech (-110) for 1 unit

LSU (-8.5) over Florida (-110) for 1 unit

Tulane/Army over 43.5 (-110) for 1 unit

Fresno St/Nevada over 55 (-110) for 1 unit

Baylor (+9) over Colorado (-103) for 1 unit

Iowa (+9) over Penn St (+100) for 1 unit

In any case...Memphis, KST, OU, and Mizzou were the first 4 i played this afternoon. (Even annoyed Hunt & BAR w/ texts while doing it, lol.) And the other five plays i made late tonight...believing that these lines would only move against me, if i waited on them.

By no means will i add everything i'm still waiting on/watching...but there are another 16 games that at least have my attention at this point in time...again, not counting totals. So it looks like this will be another large week, one way or the other.

Happy capping. :cheers:

Last edited:
with you on Missouri...just thought I'd let the boys know I'm playing a favorite this week...

With you on Tulsa, UGA, and Memphis.

Only game I'm against you on is Wisky/Illinois.

GL this week bro!

:cheers:

5 monday nite additions

played KST, OU, Mizzou, and Memphis on Sunday afternoon...played Rutgers, Illy, UGA, UCF, and Tulsa late Sunday night...and added 5 more plays this evening. card's growing like a mother f-cker...

Wake (-7)
Ball St (-13)
Buffalo (+4.5)
Maryland (+3)
LSU (-8.5)

I'll add these plays into the 1st post.

Anyways, only a few more leans i'm looking at still, as i've narrowed the field...waiting for possible line movement. But then again, i'm only semi-prepared for the totals beign released tomorrow afternoon...so gawd knows how many plays i'm gonna end up with, lol.

:cheers:

Gl this week yanks ! love the rutgers play.

Good deal, VK. :cheers:
Actually don't even think it'll be all that close.

Relieved that Memphis held on for the win. Always nice to begin the week on a positive note...but that was a frustrating game. Thankfully, it was only a 1 unit play. But damn...that's a defense to fade the remainder of the year. Felt fortunate to get outta that game w/ a cover.

Anyways, i added a couple totals today (tuesday).
I'll add them to the 1st post in this thread in a few...but just 2 totals for now.

Tulane/Army o43.5
and
Fresno/Nevada o55

both 1 unit plays.

Still looking at some more stuff, but trying to keep any more additions to a minimum at this point.

Thx guys. :cheers:

Well, no more additions...yet. I got 2 more totals i'm gonna play tomorrow night...and i'll add them in once played. But (late, as always) i also want to see what Dr Bob did to the lines today...and see if any of that movement makes one of my remaining leans a play.

Is it Saturday yet? :prayer

thx, ljc...thx, hunt :cheers:

added 2 more. i'll put them int he 1st post as well. no more totals after all...jsut a couple dogs.

Baylor (+9)
and
Iowa (+9)

Huge let down spot for Colorado this week, going ont he road. And expecting not enough offense in the other to even cover 9 pts.

GL tomorrow. :cheers:

Back