CTG Partner
Posted NFL Record
Sides: 11-9-1 +8.05 units
Totals: 2-0 +4.00 units
Teasers: 2-7 -2.20 units
2nd Half Sides: 0-2 -3.00 units

In-Game Sides: 0-2 -2.11 units
Props: 2-0 +4.60 units

Off nice hit on MNF...interesting card this week...one note from last week that seems to be becoming consistent...home teams won all but two games last week which were STL -2.5 @ GB and KC -3.5 @ ARI....both were very fortunate to be SU wins for the roadies...basically the good teams are winning at home right now...

Sides:

SEA -3 (+103)....2 units...2.00/2.06.....look up smoke and mirrors in the dictionary, there's a picture of STL right beside...last three wins vs teams who's record is 2-13....SEA is off an emberrassing showing two weeks back @ Chi and a bye week to boot....early big game for SEA as they fall a game and a half back w/ a loss here...the Hawks went for 284 on the ground in the two meetings last year...Mo Morris gets to show he's a good back here....STL is +12 turnover ratio and easily shoulda lost @ GB, @ DET...just seems like a great spot for SEA...Jeremy Stevens comes back also...first game back since Super Bowl...big tight end threat down the field...I just think SEA is the better team, well rested, and emberrassed...Alexander always hurts, but is this the same guy anyways this year? Numbers don't show that it is....

ATL -3 (-103)....1 unit....1.03/1.00.....Seattle is really the only road side I'm interested in w/ those home team numbers I mentioned....NYG are great in public perception, and I fell into early in the season, but I'm not backing this team vs playoff caliber teams on the road right now....they are in show me mode right now...I've heard all week that the NYG will stop the run here....why's that? ATL runs on everybody at home and do it in a lot of different ways...Emmons is out and that doesn't help....ATL gets Abraham back most likely as he went in pads WED and also Ed Hartwell for first time in a year...big emotional lift and he's a talented backer as the 5 yr, 23.5 mill contract he signed last offseason suggests...this game will come down to who converts in the red zone ...as ATL has 3 RZ TD's and NYG 5 all year....small bite on the Falcons...

DET ML +109....1/2 unit...0.50/0.54.....I'm going to bite small on this....more a gut play than anything, so just a half unit...DET has an injury list the size of our Wal Mart grocery list, so that's why I reduced it...how in the hell Buffalo is favored on the road is beyond me....DET is bad, but what's Buffalo? DET can't stop the pass, but Losman can't beat himself off....DET has an adequate run D, so McGahee won't run wild here...half a canoli for me here....

Pit -6.5 (-107)...2 1/2 units...2.67/2.50...I can't get away from this side for some damn reason and I just pulled the trigger...this is their season today...it's make or break time and as much as I hate PIT, they have a lot of pride...Huard hasn't been protected particularly well and he will find the mat today I'd say...LJ a bit knicked up so I'm laying less than a TD inspite the fact that Big Bad Ben hasn't thrown one yet...

2nd Half Plays:

Cincy -0.5 (+108)....1 unit....1.00/1.08 2nd half...

NYJ PK (+102)....2 units.....2.00/2.04....

Totals:

Philly/NO OVER 46.5 (-105).....1 unit.....1.05/1.00....wanted to take New Orleans here, but just won't fade Philly...they got their shit together right now...New Orleans looks like a great spot though...No Stallworth, but Philly are still going to score...but so will New Orleans...I expect a 30-24 type game here and a TD over this number...Philly has given up some big numbers thus far @ SF and vs NYG, DAL...

Teasers:

4 Team/6 Point Teaser....2.00/6.00

Cincy +1.5
Was -4.5
SD -3.5
Dal -7

3 Team/10 Point Teaser....2.00/2.00

Chi -1.5
Was +0.5
Dal -3

I had some home team leans in NO, NYJ, and BAL...but can't pull the trigger there w/ some question marks in each...those are the sides I lean though..

GL today gents...

:cheers:

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue with the Det/Buf game. I made Det a 2.5 point favorite before it was learned that 3/5 of the starting offensive line was gonna be out. That being said, I love backing winless home teams at this point in the season. Wanna see what's available out there today on the ML.

NYG giving up 3.0 yds a carry but not so sure there...this road team has won last 10 in series isn't doing it for me either...the last three were ATL SU wins...and ATL 2-0 under Mora after bye...

smh212 said:
I'm having the same issue with the Det/Buf game. I made Det a 2.5 point favorite before it was learned that 3/5 of the starting offensive line was gonna be out. That being said, I love backing winless home teams at this point in the season. Wanna see what's available out there today on the ML.

I know man....injuries for Buffalo up front too w/ McCargo done and Spikes who knows...so maybe they negate just a bit...

I'm sure your on TB on a fade play...so I wish u health there!! lol..

GL on the rest.

add: Pit -6.5 (-107)...1 1/2 units...1.61/1.50

added unit on Pit at -105 as well...

chase mode but right side...update here..

GL boys..

Last edited:
Back