Week 6 - NFL BLITZ

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
After screwing around with small units and a 2-11 record the first couple of weeks, I got things back in gear and don't have much to complain about. Gotta keep things going in the right direction.

15-5 (+22.3 units) the last three weeks and 17-16 (+10.5 units) overall for the season... now onto this week..

Miami +4.5 @ Cleveland

( 3 units )

Looks like I'll be on the Phins again. Ronnie Brown has been tearing it up. He's breaking tackles and running over people. He's also been catching alot of passes and piling up those yards. Right now, he's on pace to finish the season with 1,360 rushing yards, plus another 918 receiving yards with 80 receptions and 16 TDs. Not sure he'll make it the whole season and reach those projections, but this week he's facing a Cleveland defense that is giving up 157 yards rushing per game and ranks 30th at stopping the run and only two teams have allowed more points than the Browns have. The Browns have only given up one rushing td, but that's probably more because they have allowed 15 passing tds to date. They are the worst in the league in that dept. In other words, even though the Phins will be breaking in Cleo Lemon as the starter, there is no reason why he can't have a good game here. Brown should be able to setup play action opportunities for him. Besides, the Browns defense just stinks that bad. This has to be the easiest defense to face in the NFL right now. Shame to see both Lemon and Brown will go from playing one of the easiest defenses to one of the hardest next week (New England). But I'll take them and the points this week.

I'm also on these plays already... I'll add write-ups to them a bit later...

Houston +6.5 @ Jacksonville

( 3 units )

Cincinnati @ Kansas City +3

( 3 units )

I'm really leaning strongly to Tennessee and Atlanta, but haven't pulled the trigger yet...

here are some of my leans:

Tennessee +3

Atlanta +3.5

Oakland +9.5

Arizona -4.5

Minnesota +5

still looking things over

BB...always like to see us in agreement.On 7 out of 8 with you.Only one I lean diff. on is NYG on MNF.

Wishing you an awesome weekend of capping!

Glad to see you on the KC Engines... Dawg
I played the " Remember the Titans too" and glad to see you leaning them.

agree with hou and mia. leaning tenn as well. tb has no running game and tenn defense is solid. tb becomes one dimensional. still looking at tenn. atl might be a good mnf dog. nyg are up and down. gl with the plays.

Miami +4.5 @ Cleveland

I think the bottom line is that you're just not a nice person. Mean to puppies, children, the elderly.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what things like this say to me.

Yanks... great to see us getting on the same page these days... gl bro

Gold... yea, I'll probably end up on the Titans as well.. I really think the Giants and Patriots look great this week. At least my gut is on both pretty solid. I just don't know if I can trust my gut this week... I think the dog will cover one of those two games... not sure which though... gl this week bud

ATP... agree about Monday Night. My gut is telling me the Giants find a way to win this game, but I'm thinking it's going to take a last second fg... gl bud

STEED... thanks man... and gl as well

Joe... that's funny... I'm actually not mean to children or the elderly at all, and I'm pretty nice to puppies, for the most part anyway.. hehe. That's why I think the doggie will be unleashed at the dog pound... ;)

brewer... thanks man.. gl as well

Fonds... thanks bro.. BOL this weekend to you as well

sjsjsj... thanks for the info bud.. gl this week

Update:

hedging this play down to a one unit play

Houston +6.5 @ Jacksonville

( 1 unit )

I was originally on this for 3 units, but I'm just not as convinced on it anymore. It's just too tough of a matchup for Houston. The Jags are 5th against the pass and they are the only team in the league that has not allowed 15 pts in any one game. And after they came out flat in their opener, they have been allowing 46 rushing yards per game. Still on Houston here, but for only one unit now.. and honestly, I'm not really too comfortable with that either.

I think the Jags win the game, and it comes down to points. It seems like they win their games between 1-10 points. I think there are better plays on the board. Houston at full strength is a decent team, but the Jags seem like they are too.

add:

Carolina @ Arizona -5

( 1 unit )

Kurt Warner has thrown 4 tds and only one pick this year and the Cards are running the ball well. He's has only been sacked once in 70 pass plays. Going to stick with Kurt Warner at home on this one.

also adding:

Minnesota +5 @ Chicago

( 1 unit )

Philadelphia @ New York Jets +4

( 1 unit )

here's what I'm on so far...

Miami +4.5 @ Cleveland ( 3 units )

Cincinnati @ Kansas City +3 ( 3 units )

Houston +6.5 @ Jacksonville ( 1 unit )

Carolina @ Arizona -5 ( 1 unit )

Minnesota +5 @ Chicago ( 1 unit )

Philadelphia @ New York Jets +4 ( 1 unit )

Have a profitable day today Blitz. I see you keep riding my Fins. Your balls are bigger than mine :36_11_6: I went the other way on that one. Fins start out strong but they just cant close the deal although they have been money ATS. :cheers:

I see Miami at +6 at Beted if you have an account.

They have some messed up lines over there. KC is still on the board at +4... are you freaking kidding me?

shark... yup... going with the phins again.. gl bud

Satyr... thanks bro... gl as well

Gold... nope... no BetEd for me.. hehe.. gl

jbenef... If I had to make a bet, I would bet NE... but it's more by gut feeling of not going against Brady... I wouldn't like the bet though, since everything I have learned from capping says Dallas will cover.. gl man

Precise... gl as well bro

Joe.. thanks... gl

added 2 more units to Arizona and also added:

Oakland +9.5 @ San Diego

( 1 unit )

updated:

Carolina @ Arizona -6

( 2 more units)

having a rough one this week... had some bad bounces, like Warner getting hurt early in the first qtr and watching Rattay come in... talk about brutal... anyway..

adding for tonight...

New Orleans +6 @ Seattle

( 2 units )

updated:

Miami +4.5 @ Cleveland ( 3 units ) - loss

Cincinnati @ Kansas City +3 ( 3 units ) - WON

Houston +6.5 @ Jacksonville ( 1 unit ) - loss

Carolina @ Arizona -6 ( 3 units ) - loss

Minnesota +5 @ Chicago ( 1 unit ) - WON

Philadelphia @ New York Jets +4 ( 1 unit ) - loss

Oakland +9.5 @ San Diego ( 1 unit ) - loss

New Orleans +6 @ Seattle ( 2 units ) - WON

updated:

3-5 ( -3.9 units ) for the week so far...

adding for Monday Night:

NY Giants -4 @ Atlanta

( 2 units )

Jacobs will be facing the 21st rush defense in the league... plus a win here closes them in on the Boys... taking the G-Men.

updated:

Miami +4.5 @ Cleveland ( 3 units ) - loss

Cincinnati @ Kansas City +3 ( 3 units ) - WON

Houston +6.5 @ Jacksonville ( 1 unit ) - loss

Carolina @ Arizona -6 ( 3 units ) - loss

Minnesota +5 @ Chicago ( 1 unit ) - WON

Philadelphia @ New York Jets +4 ( 1 unit ) - loss

Oakland +9.5 @ San Diego ( 1 unit ) - loss

New Orleans +6 @ Seattle ( 2 units ) - WON

NY Giants -4 @ Atlanta ( 2 units ) - WON

updated:

4-5 ( -1.9 units ) for the week...

21-21 (+8.6 units) for the season...

started the week 2-5 and almost down 6 units, but fortunately New Orleans and the G-Men pulled through nicely...

I had actually debated adding 2 extra units on the G-Men to finish in the black for the week, but in the end, no need to risk too much on one game trying to chase... I figured I'd just take the conservative route and recoop next week... besides, it's weeks like these that get me motivated to kick ass the next.. ;)

as Arnie said, "I'LL BE BACK"

congrats to all those that had a good week this week
<!-- / message -->

Back