07-08 NCAA Season
Sides: 23-11-1 +20.1 units
Totals: 6-1 +8.9 units
Quarters: 1-0 +1.0 units
1st Halfs: 0-1 -2.30 units
2nd Halfs: 0-3 -3.20 units
Teasers: 1-4 +0.6 units
Props: 0-0 (Beanie Pending)

3-4-1 and down 1.7 last week but coulda been worse...hated the card and played light and I'm glad I did...adds are no good FYI...still very happy w/ the results thus far..

Sides locked in:

Rutgers -3 -110 (2 units)
Kansas St -3 -110 (2 units)
Georgia ML +110 (1 unit)
BGSU +20.5 -110 (1 unit)
Vandy +7.5 -110 (1 unit)
Maryland +3.5 -110 (1 unit)
Notre Dame +22.5 -110 (2 units)
Arizona St -9 -110 (1 unit)

Teaser:

tOSU -1
Mizzou PK

LSU -1
ASU -3

1 unit pays 3

GL on what you play this week...

Last edited:
I would have played BGSU for 2 units if a 21 woulda ever popped up...saw the 20s come back on the board (Pinny first), so played the 20.5 (ugh) at Cris...will add another at 21.

GL jump..

Your thouhts on OSU this wkend?

A quiet confidence I guess you could say...this game reminds me a ton of the Iowa game from last year....I think it could play similarly as well..

Purdue WILL move the ball..prolly 350-400 yds offense, but I don't think they'll score more than 20...

They key on offense will be Boeckman..as long as tunrovers are limited, I don't think their secondary, esp their CB's matchup w/ our DB's at all...it's a bad mismatch...

Laying 7 here doesn't look like a good idea as the games in the Tiller/Tressel era have all been close, home or away and we haven't won at Ross Aide since the Holy Buckeye game in 02, and that was on a miraculous play...

I'm interested to see if Painter can be mobile enough vs a very fast defense...and tOSU ahs to take away the TE...the DBs are great, and no worry...Freeman always concerns me, esp against best TE in country...the DL pass rush must be good..

I'll "guess" 27-17....but it'll be a hard fought game..

GL, look like a solid card again this week.

I've got a 4 team teaser going with tOSU, Auburn, Wake and San Jose St, basically taking near TD spreads down to near pick 'ems.

A quiet confidence I guess you could say...this game reminds me a ton of the Iowa game from last year....I think it could play similarly as well..

Purdue WILL move the ball..prolly 350-400 yds offense, but I don't think they'll score more than 20...

They key on offense will be Boeckman..as long as tunrovers are limited, I don't think their secondary, esp their CB's matchup w/ our DB's at all...it's a bad mismatch...

Laying 7 here doesn't look like a good idea as the games in the Tiller/Tressel era have all been close, home or away and we haven't won at Ross Aide since the Holy Buckeye game in 02, and that was on a miraculous play...

I'm interested to see if Painter can be mobile enough vs a very fast defense...and tOSU ahs to take away the TE...the DBs are great, and no worry...Freeman always concerns me, esp against best TE in country...the DL pass rush must be good..

I'll "guess" 27-17....but it'll be a hard fought game..

what about the under 52? purdue can put up points but oh st has a solid pass defense. do you think purdue may run the ball a little more leaning to a possible under 52? thanks. gl today. like most of your plays.

what about the under 52? purdue can put up points but oh st has a solid pass defense. do you think purdue may run the ball a little more leaning to a possible under 52? thanks. gl today. like most of your plays.
I don't think tOSU will let them run...they always try to make teams one dimensional...so it will fall on painter...I assume Purdue will try to stick to the short passing game as their run game....I would lean UNDER on that total.

Back