Week 6 ML Dogs

ASU but think I prefer over
UCF but off that disgraceful Baylor comeback, what's the mindset?
Arkansas
Temple
Nebraska

I never ever thought there was a chance in hell id be saying this even a month ago but mizzou could very well beat lsu! I didn’t think ol miss would beat them cause I didht think they be able to run and wasn’t sure dart could beat them thru the air. Rebs ended up doing whatever they wanted which I didn’t expect, what I do think is a problem for lsu is a passing game like the one Mizzou has been showing off lately! At some point mizzou coaches pulled their heads out their asses and have put the offense in Cooks hands and he has a couple wrs who will be playing on Sunday’s. I don’t think lsu can deal with Luther burden, wease, or the 2 other burners mizzou has who can take the top off a d! Now I do t think mizzou can handle Daniels throwing to Nabers and Brian Thomas either! Im surprised this total only 63, there gomma be at least 4-5 nfl wrs on the field and 2 qbs capable of making all the throws to them! Last team with the ball wins and lsu just had their season ruined., I never thought I’d say mizzou could beat lsu!

FIU has to be worth a look Wed night. NMSU has a brutal travel schedule with this being it’s only home game in a 7 game stretch, including traveling to Hawaii last game. FIU won convincingly @NMSU last season as a much bigger dog. Why can’t they do it again?

I think we're going to see some upsets this weekend....going through my trends this week I found many more favorable ones for dogs than I did the previous two weeks. Here's my list:

Mizzou
Rutgers
Vandy 1st Half
UConn
ULMon 1st Qtr -3.5 +330
Wyoming
Arizona

:popcorn:

I think we're going to see some upsets this weekend....going through my trends this week I found many more favorable ones for dogs than I did the previous two weeks. Here's my list:

Mizzou
Rutgers
Vandy 1st Half
UConn
ULMon 1st Qtr -3.5 +330
Wyoming
Arizona

:popcorn:

Not even sure mixzou should be dogs but they starting to seem more popular than I prefer. I was kinda surprised to see Wyoming getting 6 at home also. I could def see both them winning.

Wyoming for me. Fresno always seems like a program to me that cares more about beating power 5 opponents more than conference foes. No doubt a solid club, maybe best in gof5 but gimme WYO at home all day.

I'm gambling today....holy f*ck!

:passedout:

2, 3, & 4-teamer RRs with:

Vanderbilt Commodores +470 1st half
Rutgers Scarlet Knights +390
Connecticut Huskies +295
Missouri Tigers +180
Risked $19.50 (~$1.75 per Parlay) to Win $1,223.34

Vanderbilt Commodores +470 1st half
Connecticut Huskies +295
Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks +194 1st quarter
Kentucky Wildcats (+4.5) +244
Risked $19.50 (~$1.75 per Parlay) to Win $1,000.91

Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks +194 1st quarter
Arizona Wildcats (+10) +216
Connecticut Huskies +295
Risked $19.50 (~$1.75 per Parlay) to Win $636.32

3, 4, & 5-teamer RR with:
Connecticut Huskies +295
Wyoming Cowboys +180
Arizona Wildcats (+10) +216
Risked $16.00 ($1.00 per Parlay) to Win $1,582.08

2, 3, 4, & 5-teamer RR with:
Wyoming Cowboys +180
Kentucky Wildcats +370 1st half
Connecticut Huskies +295
Arizona Wildcats +1000
Risked $26.00 ($1.00 per Parlay) to Win $6,156.93

BOLTA!!

I like Cal, Mizzou, Oklahoma, Marshall, Syracuse, and Rutgers.

I have played the first 4, but will probably not play Syracuse because they are usually a really different team at home versus on the road and Rutgers because I do not want to bet against Wisconsin at home.

Back