***Week 6 Lex***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
nice little run going

49ers-3.5

49ers 1sth tt o13.5

3 units each

Still looking into a couple props but I think SF offense comes out on fire. Everyone quick to point out SF defense but I think Hawks may be worse- especially with the injuries. No Woolen and I almost hope they try and have Love go because a fs with a hammy issue would be nice. They have practice squad players activated for the secondary so we shall see. Mafe & Hall both questionable so LB core may also be thin.

SF been slow starters to the season but I think this is a spot where they have a great advantage offensively and will score.

SF drives last week 2ndh

INT
Downs
Fumble
INT

I think we see a focused offense and a d that brings some pressure on Geno.

Have to think the whole halftime is dedicated to finishing the game strong. After last week I think they pour it on

Texans-6.5

Texans tt o22.5-117

Packers 1sth tt o13.5

Colts tt o20.5-103

3 units each

Packers ML
Ravens tt u29.5
Falcons-6

1 to win +605

Kyler Murray longest rush o14.5-120

Mixon rush yds o49.5-120

2 units each

jacobs rush & rec o79.5/ td+185

Jacobs rush yds o84.5+200

1.5 units each

Kincaid should have (and maybe did) had another catch lw that wasn't reviewed. 3 straight games of a catch of 25+ yards had me tempted to play longest catch but I'll stick to the total yds. Can get there with 3 catches but I think he gets targeted 8+

Bills get Taron back which is huge for run support.

No Oliver in the middle BUT it's the one area where the Bills are relatively deep. Rapp is back as well in the secondary.

shakir o34.5/ td +550

Garrett Wilson o59.5/ td +310

Braelen Allen td+240

1 unit each

+1200

Shakir td
Garrett Wilson rec yds o49.5
Braelen Allen rush &rec o47.5

Half unit

20-26 +5.34 for the week.

Disappointing as I was right on most sides but the Giants game, longshots & props were my downfall. Still happyto have another+week let's keep it going!

Back