***Week 6 Lex***

ty sigo! Nice easy one to start the week.

leans for me nothing played yet

Falcons- trash defense for sure, but TB is probably the only team who has a worse defense. All i keep hearing is how will ATL stop Evans and Desean. How in the world is TB going to stop Julio & Ridley? Total is insane for a reason... ATL lost to good teams, TB is not a good team. Winston prob throws for 400 and 3 ints.

Vikings- I was on the Cards ML last week, not this week. Rosen vs the Vikes D at home, I think they make his day miserable. Dalvin playing makes all the difference offensively for the Vikes. Not the usual play for me laying big chalk but I could see a 20+ pt blowout.

Nice start to the week. Bills getting 10 in Houston looks attractive to me.

ty.

Bills thoughts- Didn't watch the replay but from the stands last week the Bills dominated the line of scrimmage when on defense. Jordan Phillips addition to the line makes an already pretty solid rotation even deeper. They will have to get in on Watson to keep him flustered. Even though the secondary is all expected to play, it would be catastrophic if White (ankle) goes down vs this wr crew. Edmunds has shown flashes of brilliance, but god help him if he gets caught up in coverage vs these guys. The Bills defense is the team strength and has looked solid but I think they may be due for a regression this week.

The Bills offensive line has been trash, and now facing Watt & co....so a play on the over really doesn't make sense to most. All week the talk is how we will now just stick to the run, pound the ball and protect, blah, blah, blah. I think they come out with an aggressive gameplan to start. Shady's not getting traded so they'll run him to the ground- I expect some screens to offset the pass rush, and I don't think 2 tds is out of the question. Allen is going to make mistakes and I would expect Houston gets a couple short fields because of it. He also might make a couple plays by running.

I think you'll know within the 1st quarter whether or not Buffalo will cover. I don't really like their chances to win unless they come out and put up a quick 2 scores. Even an injured Watson could potentially shred them. The line is so high it makes me feel like they are begging for Buffalo loot. I see a 27-17 type game with blowout potential, so I'll take my chances with the low total. Hopefully the Bills do it again on the road, but this is far from the same situation as we had in Minny.

I see a ton of Denver love this week. I just don't see it at all. Congrats to them for beating Seattle and Oakland by a combined 5 points but I'll be paying to see them beat the Rams. The Rams did play a close one last week but I think they win and cover today. Best line I see as of now is -6-118. Getting a ml parlay together....

just realized I never posted my biggest play. Lost the 6 waiting not that I think it matters

Rams-6.5-115

5 units

what a joke. Fade awayyyyy

Chiefs+170

Chiefs+145 1sth

KC/NE 1sth o28-105

KC tt o12.5-120 1sth

2 units each

3 units each

Back