Week 6 Leans/Plays

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
Well th worst week ever last week onto week 6. 2-6 was pathetic I want to idealy make 2 dog plays and 2 fav plays or stick to home teams.

KState-3
ArkieSt-3
Memphis-3
UCF-3
ASU-9
Texas Tech 1H-14
UGA+2
SC-4 .5 units
LSU-6.5(-120) 1.5 units

Waiting to get +3 on UGA, Boise to drop another point to -21.5 and buy it off to -21,USF to drop 1 more point to -14.5 hopefully and buy it off, Tulsa -3 maybe after researching looked flat last week.

Last edited:
ok added plays and leans...still cant pull ther trigger on indiana just yet like CB but these 4 look like winnrs to me

dog system from last year....eams i believe did it and was evry successful actually he used favs as well.

better rush team catching points....
Kentucky
Cincy
Tulane
LT
UGA
Houston

Better rush teams catching points with better rush defense.....
Cincy
LT
UGA

Lets track this system this week and see what happens. I really like UGA here SU but will take the 3 more than likely. I hsoudl hit it up now actually haha, any thoughts guys

Last edited:
Troy I totally agree here, bro. I think UGA takes this game straight up in a close one. I am also thinking of adding Houston and LT as well. :shake:

BOL this week Troy...w/ you on most...health on KSU :cheers:

BTW...should be interesting to see how that system plays out...like the concept.

Like your plays..
Lean towards UCF myself...but any word on Kevin Smith? Haven't heard anything yet. He has to play for me to take UCF.

Buckeyes are fade material this week. Thats from a Buckeye gambler.

Purdue gets ALL the money this week.

worst year ever or last two weeks...u know its fucked up when USC loses to the shittiest team in the country. im sticking to a different style of capping as explained up top until otherwised noted. atleast i wouldve gone 3-3 haha this is fucked up. mny style has always worked for me and now it upset upset moose. not a very fun yer so far.

no kidding ...worst run in college football i've had in the last 3 years...i think i went 2-6

same here....i know dog players are cleaning house and they are thinking we're idiots but shit i pick my spots and have pretty weel the past 3 years hitting 60% or more, this is just not what usually happens.its turning into CBB it seems haha. fuck i need to have agood day in nfl though for sure

Back