HammersSpreads

Pretty much a regular
Season Record: 26-11 (70.27%)
Sides Record: 23-10 (69.69%)
Totals Record: 3-1 (75.00%)

MASTER Record: 2-2 (50.00%)

HAMMERED Record: 0-1 (0.00%)

7-1 last week

Finally back in the green now. Solid week last week. Felt like I had great reads on most games. Only game I lost was Wyoming....& I was praying that that game would somehow get cancelled from the weather b/c I felt there was slim chance they would cover after almost 3.5 hours of sitting around. That loss cost me my 3 team parlay, 5 team parlay, & 8 team parlay.

I'm very pleased with how the first part of the year has been going, as the last couple years I have hit about 30% and then go on great runs to end the season. Hopefully i continue to pick games as good during the back half of the season, but you never know. Anything can change on a dime. It's getting to where you can get a good feel for most teams now, & seeing just how good or bad they are.
I have taken a couple weeks off of big plays b/c I know its a long season & wanted to wait to get a better feel for teams. 2 of my 3 losses from the big plays I feel like I had good reads on, they just didn't hit.

Leans:
All Thursday & Friday night games I'm gonna delve into a little as the week goes on. Kinda like them all though.
Ball St. (-5)
Maryland (+15)
Illinois (+10.5)
North Texas (-3)
LSU (-9.5)
Rice (+3)
Ole Miss (-3)
N'Western (+5.5) - Hope this line climbs
There are about a handful other games that I'm gonna real look into as well.

Back to work boys!

Nice picks- I am on everyone of those except LSU and Rice- Are you concerned about the injuries for Rice?

I am an LSU homer so I will have to see how LSU rebounds after that loss. They usually own the Bulldogs but I'll sit back and enjoy that one.

Here's an update on my leans:

Ole Miss (-3) - liking this the most. Could be the biggest bet of the week
Ball St. (+5.5) - loving this as well. I really think Ball St wins straight up
Stanford (-7) - really really liking this as well

N'Western (+5.5) - Keep that line rising sweetheart

Maryland (+15) - haven't looked at yet
Illinois (+10.5) - haven't looked at yet. I wanted a higher number though, and now the line is going down. So prob no go
North Texas (-3) - debating. Can I trust N Texas on the road??
LSU (-9.5) - debating
Rice (+3) - debating

for LSU, i just know they own Miss St, but that doesn't mean too much to me. Although LSU defense has been porous, they have the much better athletes and miss st offense doesn't really scare me. LSU offense has taken a whole different level with Cam Cameron there and I think they can hang a lot of points on Miss St. Basically, my initial look at this is that Miss St is a good team until they go against the top tier SEC teams, then they go down. They lost to Auburn, and Auburn is nothing special. Also, I really like really good teams coming off a loss. I have zero doubt LSU wins, and pretty confident they win by DD's. Still not sure if I will play it, but I am sure I'll have some type of bet on it.

Rice is is falling off my list. They were fortunate to win last weekend, and if Ross and McHargue aren't healthy then rice could be in trouble. I might throw a little bit on the ML, but not sure yet. Tulsa hasn't been good this year, but with them opening conference play at home, that's always gotta be scary to bet against. Tulsa still has really good players, but they have to get their offensive line shored up or they are gonna keep struggling.

Additional leans:

OU (-10) - I very very rarely bet an OU game, this this could be a week that I do. Really like them this week. -10 at home is a gift typically
OSU (-14) - really like this game so far as well

NIU/Kent St OVER - 5dimes hasn't released a line yet, but I'm seeing some places in the lower 60's. If it's around there then I will 98% take this game. I'm waiting IMPATIENTLY

I also might do a Utah St/SJSU ML Parlay....which I very rarely do.

I still have a lot of work to do to narrow this card down though, as I usually try to keep it between 5-8 games

Stanford (-7) ----- I don't play much into the revenge factor, but I guess if you do, then it applies here. Stanford should again just be too much in the trenches for Washington. I wouldn't be surprised if Sankey is still a little worn out from logging 100 carries last week either. Stanford is very efficient right now, running like a well oiled machine. Washington has to go into a hostile environment for their first real road test, & are going up against the best defense they have seen BY FAR, & the most physical team they will see all year most likely. Really like Stanford this week.....again.

Ole Miss (-3)
- So last week everyone was hyping Ole Miss. Talking about how they are going to upset Bama. Well then they come out & get shut out & now nobody is talking about Ole Miss anymore. It was humbling for them...& now Bo Wallace isn't running his mouth. They actually faired decently....not much offense of course, but they did turn it over on downs 3 times inside Bama's 30 yd line. Half of Bama's running yards came on 2 plays. At a neutral field I think Ole Miss is at least 2 TD's better than Auburn. I understand that Auburn is coming off a bye, but I love backing a better team that is hungry & needs a rebound win.

Ball St. (+5.5) & ML - Ball St can score. Virginia cant. Virginia has played excellent pass D, Ball St has played excellent pass O. Something has got to give, & I'll take Ball St here b/c I dont think Virigina has played anything too special. Last year I called for Kent St to upset Rutgers, this year my MAC upset will be Ball St....even though I don't know how much of an upset it will be.

There are multiple more games I like, & I'll try to get on and add them as I play them. I'm off to a wedding this weekend so I'm very busy, so I don't know if I'll be able to give write ups or not. BOL gents

GET MONEY

Utah St/SJSU ML parlay (+110)

i have little doubt that Utah St wins, just don't know if they cover 6. I've been very critical of SJSU the last couple weeks, and mainly bc they have zero run defense. Good news here...Hawaii has no run offense. Fales can score against anyone, and SJSU should get back on track here.

Back