Week 6 Discussion Thread

I'm certainly no fan of Cal but the Canes flying out to Berkeley for a Saturday night game (kicks off 10:30 ET) after that crazy game, I want no part of that.

The talent disparity will be large though

I'm certainly no fan of Cal but the Canes flying out to Berkeley for a Saturday night game (kicks off 10:30 ET) after that crazy game, I want no part of that.

The talent disparity will be large though
That feels like a game past U teams would lose. Hopefully this team is different.

Where's Zebby Lethridge when you need him?
It took an absolute stud of a scout to think, yeah, Mahomes is that guy

Kliff could just ride Daniels's coattails as OC forever right now but he'll want to be a HC again. But this is the perfect situation for him. He could do this for years.

Agreed.

Hopefully last week's scare has them focused .
I simply don't like it at all. Situational cement mixer.

Honestly if they get up early by two TDs or so I'll be inclined to take Cal live. This is a really bad spot even if last week didn't do the things it do.

I simply don't like it at all. Situational cement mixer.

Honestly if they get up early by two TDs or so I'll be inclined to take Cal live. This is a really bad spot even if last week didn't do the things it do.
Oh, I can see the early lead and then complacency as well.

Oh, I can see the early lead and then complacency as well.
It's just not predictable for me. I can see each team scoring the first two times they have the ball and I can see 10-7 at HT or anywhere in between

Probably the most fascinating game to this point for me this season to observe with zero care

A live bet will only be against the closing number

Looks like they're expecting another big day from Jeanty.

Don't think I have seen an O/U that high before

Attachments

• GY47ur0WEAA0beU.jpg
    GY47ur0WEAA0beU.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 14
this twitter post from wednesday morning
"JMB_CU16 17h
Miami football equipment truck will travel 6,000 miles over the next week going from Miami to Berkley."

maybe we can figure out when and where 'Canes are practicing this week before betting. cuz they prolly already on the west coast as we speak. even tho i love circadian rhythm bets as much as u

also ESPN Gameday in Berkley this week because this shit

I made 27 wagers on NCAA last Saturday, including in-game, ranging from $50 to $250. At end of day I won $13.00.

It's irrelevant to anyone but had to post it somewhere. I do not ever remember a day quite like it.
Pretty sure you won a #3 supersized! No onions.

I'm laying so much chalk this weekend. Probably a record for me.

UNLV, A&M, Ville, Navy, GA, UConn, Ohio State, and Georgia Tech

I'm laying so much chalk this weekend. Probably a record for me.

UNLV, A&M, Ville, Navy, GA, UConn, Ohio State, and Georgia Tech

where you get unlv at? I don’t think i could lay the 7. Kinda torn on this one, I think cuse will be able to move the ball thru the air but McCord has been giving the ball away which not good vs ball hawking rebs, not sure bout the oline ability to protect either, they don’t have much run game to speak of so Rebs be able to pin their ears back and get after McCord. This really the 1st real test for Rebs passing d if wasn’t for McCord turning it over so much the last few games I’d prob grab the +7. On other side cuse d has been disappointing but they should be well versed defending this kind of offense as Stanford and gtech do similar things.

Got UNLV -6.5 and Aggies -1

Syracuse going across the country too remember

I havnt looked at props yet, hoping Gadsden number has come down after few weeks of not doing much, I heard a couple things where he or a coach has mentioned him not getting the ball enough, hoping it kinda like NFL when we get a wr chirping they usually have big week. He a te but they line him up out wide like a wr enough, looks like a wr, they price him like a wr! He needs to have a good game, maybe McCord cut down on the ints if he threw more to his biggest target!

I like utep qb McConnell ov 197.5 pass yards tonight (espn bet), they throw a bunch, outta be trailing, and if you check out their wr props they have 3 guys capable of going for 50+, it all added up to the qb passing yards rather than try to guess which wr gets the most balls. The buggesr concern is San Houston st run game bleeding the clock but since I think utep be throwing from the start this number seems kinda short.

I like utep qb McConnell ov 197.5 pass yards tonight (espn bet), they throw a bunch, outta be trailing, and if you check out their wr props they have 3 guys capable of going for 50+, it all added up to the qb passing yards rather than try to guess which wr gets the most balls. The buggesr concern is San Houston st run game bleeding the clock but since I think utep be throwing from the start this number seems kinda short.
Yep, 47 rushing attempts a game.

I understand the play though.

Last two minutes of garbage time gets it done!

He was at 179 with 2:30 ish left.

Team down 3 tuddies.

Got the job done!

Last two minutes of garbage time gets it done!

He was at 179 with 2:30 ish left.

Team down 3 tuddies.

Got the job done!

I was shocked he hit, I gave up when I saw he had 17 yards in 2nd qrtr. Lol. Made up a little for missing every nfl one I played, lol.

Think we getting a pretty nice discount on Gadsden rec yards, 51 a lot lower than he was being lined previous to these last couple games where he hasn’t been involved. Heard his lack of involvement mentioned a few times this week which usually a good sign. 51 high for a normal te but he lines up all over the place and went for 90+ the 1st 2 games of the season so the potential to go way over his number is there, no secret cuse is gonna be throwing the ball then throwing it some more cause they have no run game. The concern would be they leaving him in to block more often but the talk this week out of cuse makes me think he much more involved tonight.

Think we getting a pretty nice discount on Gadsden rec yards, 51 a lot lower than he was being lined previous to these last couple games where he hasn’t been involved. Heard his lack of involvement mentioned a few times this week which usually a good sign. 51 high for a normal te but he lines up all over the place and went for 90+ the 1st 2 games of the season so the potential to go way over his number is there, no secret cuse is gonna be throwing the ball then throwing it some more cause they have no run game. The concern would be they leaving him in to block more often but the talk this week out of cuse makes me think he much more involved tonight.

Cashes on 2nd drive!

Never thought I’d say this but navy horvath passing yards is low!

Horvath over 129 passing yards

Navy throwing more than usual and when they do they get chunk plays, Air Force isn’t good defending the pass, thought this should have been much closer to 150. Very strange to play any kind of over for me in the armed forces games but this one has more scoring potential than army/navy typically does. Even Wyo hit their high water mark passing against af going for 165. Horvath numbers have increased every week and while possessions will prob be more limited here it would stand to reason they throw against a team well versed defending the option.

Pitt should be incredibly tough for unc matchup wise. The way to attack Pitt d is thru the air but heels much better running the ball, when forced to pass they gonna turn it over! Can’t see heels stopping Pitt passing GM either. Just matchup edges on both sides for Pitt!

The total feels kinda short to me in the duke/gtech game, think both offenses can move the ball, if Duke can hang in this game which I think they can it gonna take some points from the offense. 52.5 doesn’t seem like enough.

Arkansas +l4

I love the Vols as much the next guy, played them vs Sooners even tho it felt really square. Well this feels just as much so but I’m getting 2tds snd a more capable offense. If ark csn just slow down the run game a bit I think they can stick around

Back