Week 6 Bama style

• Thread starter Thread starter bamabradley2424
  • Start date Start date
B

bamabradley2424

Had a very nice week last wee 15-10-1 + 13.5 units. Wish I would of gotten some lines on the open but I have been preparing to go back to work. I was out over 2 months until today. I had a very bad infection that is called sepsis. I spent 11 days in the hospital and had 6 weeks of Iv antibiotics 3 times a day. Been a long road. Having to take shots for diabetes now as well. My life has changed alot. I have quit drinking for the sake of my 3 sons. And if some of you remember in the in-games I used to even drink at work. When you get told that 1 in 5 people that get this die and If i would of been 10 years older I wouldnt of made it either. It changes ya. Well I could go on about this for a while cause it was a wild ride lol but I will stop. I will put record up and plays up in a little while.

Week 1: 14-8. +6.5
Week 2: 7-8. +.8
Week 3: 11-15. +.5
Week 4: 9-9. -4.2 units
Week 5: 15-10-1 +13.5 units

Overall: 56-50-1 +17.1 units

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx hunt and jump. Been a long wild ride. Added Houston -2.5 but couldn't post until now due to work

Feel better Bama. I'm glad you are making the right decision. There are so many people that keep drinking despite diabetes then have body parts amputated for the rest of their life - REALLY! Stay strong

Thank you cruze. Just trying to do right for my 3 boys 11,5,3. I know they need me and doesn't make since to keep doing something I can control.

My dad had a buddy that had diabetes, drank a case of beer a day and didn't have any feet...Crazy Those boys are lucky to have you.

Added Alabama -4 10 units. My biggest play so far this year. I just dont see us winning by less than double digits. I am a little worried about Blake and his first real road test. But I also like how our defense is coming along.
Bama wins by 10

Glad you got through the Sepsis and glad you are making the life changes to be there for your family. Also glad to see you on the fightin' Bradleys.

Thanks twink and VK. Also ole miss has a good defense but we may have the best Offense we have ever had. So many playmakers. I just like this team for some reason. Quarterback who was wrote off by the fanbase as not goin to win the job over Coker. But Is adored by his teammates. Plus it helps having arguably he best player in college football receiving those passes. O and no way in hell I would or will ever back a Bo Wallace lead team in a big game.

O btw VK preciate y'all getting zona to hit that TT over as I had to get my few hours of sleep before my wonderful 4 am alarm for work

Added Syracuse/Louisville over 47. Sorry late posting couldn't due to work.

Ya got fucking forced to work tomorrow damn it lol. But since I don't drink anymore at least I will get paid well to watch the game

Added 13 pt teaser Baylor -1.5, alabama +8.5, Cincinnati +9.5, LSU +20.5, SMU/east Carolina over 46, wake forest/Florida st. Over 42.5 2 units.

Added Fresno st./San Diego st. Over 58 1/2 unit, BYU TT over 37 2 units

Well at the lovely workplace today still pissed as hell wishing I was at home just now waking up for all the big games. Instead I was up at about 330 again for the daily grind. Hopefully I will be able to watch most of the games today especially the bama game but we shall see. Awful friday night 1-3 -2.5 units. The broken leg didnt help with my BYU TT, and the over bet was stupid as i favored louisville all along just was worried. Anyways will add plays i get time to see what I am going with. Gl to everyone today and lets cash some tickets.

North Carolina ml, Florida +1, east Carolina TT over 50

Wisconsin TT over 27, Baylor TT 35.5, bowling green -3, Clemson -14 2 units, Florida st. TT over 47. Got some other plays but hard to post all at work will try and figure it all out tomorrow.

Back